1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestions for increasing seo on my stores site

Discussion in 'SEO' started by GReddy4u, Jun 27, 2009.

www.dreamxtremesports.com

It's a local clothing store I run, but I'd like to bring in more visitors, hopefully more local more than anything. I've thought about adding a blog to post about relevant topics about mma, snowboarding, skateboarding, motocross, etc... Which that would attract people to the blog, which would would be apart of the stores site...which could bring in sales (once I add an e-cart for this, and update merch)

I'm also about to start contact local stores and link exchanging with them, in relevant places/posts...should bring in more visitors as well

Anyone have ideas on how I could target local traffic ? or any other suggestions.... Thanks in advanced.

GReddy4u, Jun 27, 2009 IP
  2. cnetinfosystem

cnetinfosystem Peon

Best Answers:
    why don't you chose seo option this is one of the best option for u.

cnetinfosystem, Jun 27, 2009 IP
  3. GReddy4u

GReddy4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, but I'm looking for specific suggestions.

I really don't understand "ya try seo he may help a lot" seo isn't a he or person... at least I thought so :eek:

GReddy4u, Jun 27, 2009 IP
  4. vikas2009

vikas2009 Member

Best Answers:
    why don't you try with local keywords like:

online store northcarolina

it may help you better.

vikas2009, Jun 27, 2009 IP
  5. estatekhoj

estatekhoj Peon

Best Answers:
    Optimize your website taking your area name with your keywords. Submit your website to local directories. Search for directories on search engines with your keywords along with your city name. Post online classified taking the name of your website, keyword & city name in title with Caps. This will help your website to highlight in search results and making it more click-able.

S.E.O Company India

estatekhoj, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  6. GReddy4u

GReddy4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Disregard this thread. I've actually realized that since this company is a "new" company which only sells locally, there isn't really a need to target tons of traffic. I'm already number 1 listing in nearly all searches related to my city + related keywords of products we sell/similar keywords. Although I may add a blog soon to target other related keywords...I'll figure something out

I just need to keep spreading the company locally until we start to sell online.

Thanks for your feedback

GReddy4u, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  7. SunstarShop

SunstarShop Peon

Best Answers:
    If you run a local website, first you should exchange links with local topic related websites, and post some ads on the local forums, and put ads on local newspapers or print, put ads on google adwords which foucs on you local and industry, and boost your site mouth by mouth, i think if you do this then you will get more good quality traffic to your online stores!

SunstarShop, Jul 1, 2009 IP
    coolseo36 likes this.
  8. coolseo36

coolseo36 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    completely agreed...placing banner ads on local forums and blogs will help..also join adwords with city name related keyword...and for any local online store, off web promotions do better than SEO/SEM.

coolseo36, Jul 1, 2009 IP