1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestions for a new domain name

Discussion in 'PHP' started by man2013, Apr 20, 2012.

Hello guys
    I want your suggestions for a new domain name
    ------------------
    I want opened the site on the Internet
    Be specialized in developing Web sites and news and the new WordPress themes and plugins and you want this to be likable is to the United Kingdom I want to be the most visitors from the United Kingdom

I would like to see proposals nice of you to be a suitable domain name

-----------------
    I want your suggestions for more Domains
    I want to know Is there a difference between a Domain Name ".co.uk" and ".com"
    Does that effect relationship in the site search engine?

man2013, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  2. EricBruggema

EricBruggema Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    >> I want your suggestions for more Domains
    LOL with the info you gave us we can think of millions of non usefull domain names, what's your brand/company name? give us more to work on!

>> I want to know Is there a difference between a Domain Name ".co.uk" and ".com"
    Yes, ppl in the UK will see domains ending with .co.uk much faster in search engines then users from india :) but for the .com domains this is for worldwide use (as for the netherlands i rather use a .nl domain then a .com) but if my company goes worldwide i'd choose .com or .net ;)

>> Does that effect relationship in the site search engine?
    Told you as above! :)

EricBruggema, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  3. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And it again amazes me... this is supposed to be a professional "top of the search results" for Wordpress development / themeing? In the UK? Where you'll fight against hundreds, if not thousands of well-wersed, already well-founded sites, with good names, plenty of SEO-friendly content and links, and with grammar and knowledge that goes with it.

None of the proposed questions has anything to do with PHP, first off, and second, should be simple as a quick Google-search to figure out - and again, if you don't even know this much... *shakes head in disbelief*

PoPSiCLe, Apr 22, 2012 IP