1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestions/comments required for Education related website

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by RovingCalypso, Feb 5, 2014.

Hi everyone

I am planning on launching an an education related website which will specifically be for guidance, tips, admission procedures etc for College and Universities.

I was looking for a suitable wordpress template but I none quite fits the bill from the wordpress.com website. I am looking for something which is similar to collegeboard.com website with some necessary changes.

I would be extremely grateful if someone can suggest a good, practical template for wordpress. I would be willing to move to Joomla but not without exhausting all options with wordpress first.

Thanks in advance.

RovingCalypso, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  2. aidanriley629

aidanriley629 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Send me a PM.

aidanriley629, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  3. GauravTiwari.org

GauravTiwari.org Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Buy Duet from themefoundary if you can. :)

GauravTiwari.org, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  4. Sean DeSilva

Sean DeSilva Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you go to Theme Forest and sort all themes by popularity, you'll probably find a design that's as good as your model, or even better

Sean DeSilva, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  5. John Michael

John Michael Member

Best Answers:
    I like your choice collegeboard.com . You want to similar website then I suggest you templatemonster.com. Here a huge collection of education related website. For searching education related website open http://www.templatemonster.com/properties/topic/education-books/ you will see the education template.

John Michael, Feb 27, 2014 IP