1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by DarrenC, Mar 12, 2005.

Since Google is providing different results for each Google international site and Google.com, rather than choosing which results we want from the preferences, couldn't we see .com keyword results and the Google international results of our choice.

That we can compare the results for both and not have to change our settings, which messes up the stats'

What do you think?

Darren

DarrenC, Mar 12, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think it would add too much confusion and clutter to the interface to be able to restrict by country and/or language on a per keyword basis.

digitalpoint, Mar 12, 2005 IP
  3. DarrenC

DarrenC Peon

Best Answers:
    True I guess - it just would be good to compare the two rankings, rather than having the settings on one or the other.

Fair enough though .. I know where your coming from.

DarrenC, Mar 12, 2005 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, it's not that I don't think it's a good idea... I do (I've always thought it would be a good idea actually). But the gain does not outweigh the bad in my opinion. 23,000 users using it and I already get too many emails/phone calls asking how to add keywords or what a Google API key is. If you start making people put in restrictions for every keyword it would turn into a support nightmare I think.

digitalpoint, Mar 12, 2005 IP