1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion tool reports Wordtracker results per day???

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by pweaver, Aug 21, 2004.

Hi Shawn,

I use your tools all the time. Thanks!

I'm wondering why you report the Wordtracker results in the suggestion tool on a per day basis, when Wordtracker states that those numbers are actually based on data from a 60 day period?

Also, you said in another post that Google does not make this data available... Doesn't the paid version of Wordtracker claim to provide this? How does Wordtracker do it?

pweaver, Aug 21, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Aug 21, 2004 IP
  3. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    You have misunderstood Wordtracker's results. They are based on data from a 60 day period, -- infact I thought it was 90 days -- but the numbers given are the forecast for a single day.

In fact Overture only give you a number for a whole month and Shawn has had to divide that by the days in the month to get the daily figure so that it compares to Wordtracker.

compar, Aug 21, 2004 IP
  4. pweaver

pweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    Got it! Thanks.

I knew there had to be a thread already on this topic, I just didn't search for the right words. :rolleyes:

pweaver, Aug 21, 2004 IP