1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion: Consider showing summary lookup stats

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by hulkster, Apr 15, 2004.

Not sure why I didn't suggest this earlier, but maybe considering showing "summary lookup stats" at the bottom of the keywork tracker.

I.e. I run a (simple) keyword tracker that after running through the keywords, put lines like this on the bottom:
    I realize this probably only makes sense if you do a "Check All" (or do automated wget's), but just an idea I'll toss out there. It also gives you an idea of how close you are to using up your 1,000 API queries/day.

alek

hulkster, Apr 15, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Probably not going to happen at this point to be honest... Wouldn't be terribly difficult to add, but I'm trying to cut *down* on the number of system-wide MySQL queries, not add to it. :)

- Shawn

digitalpoint, Apr 15, 2004 IP
  3. hulkster

hulkster Peon

Best Answers:
    OK - just thought I'd toss it out there - if you did decide to do it, maybe display it at the bottom as:

Data from last "Check-ALL" is: [misc. stats data plus date/time run]

I didn't think it would be too hard (would only add a write into the database when Check-All is run (i.e. don't bother tracking actual daily license key uses), which I'm guessing isn't near as frequent as other stuff) and would be a fairly simple read, but yet another one.

It is kinda "neat" to see how you are doing - although my keywords aren't very competitive ones as seen my signature! ;-)

alek

hulkster, Apr 15, 2004 IP