1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest Tools | Quality Image Compretion But No Quality Reduced

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by beingonforum, Mar 31, 2014.

Recently I started blogging and found out that image posting is tougher than writing something.
    Most images I make some how are bit much heavy in size. When I try to compress them I lose the quality. Also I want the images to be picked up by the social medias. For example I am using twitter large image summary; so images should have a reasonable width a height.

Please suggest me some tools/softwares that will solve this problem. That will compress pictures in in the highest quality and lowest possible size. I would like a great image compressor; if it can not create image it's all right.

excuse my English; still not sharp enough. thanks in advance to all reading this.

beingonforum, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  2. thecubehost

thecubehost Active Member

Best Answers:
    I generally use Photoshop... Unfortunately, it's not a free program. Nor does it do pictures in bulk.

thecubehost, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  3. Gregory Kowalski

Gregory Kowalski Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please use Lightroom (you can download free trial here: https://creative.adobe.com/products/lightroom), I use Lightroom for all my editing, you can also set export settings to reduce the resolution and limit size i.e <100 kb, you can also set up sharpness there and photos although small-sized they look crisp and sharp with no significant quality loss.

And you can also select multiple images and do bulk exporting..!

Photoshop mentioned above is also a good tool to reduce the size of your images, however my favourite software is Lightroom.

Gregory Kowalski, Apr 12, 2014 IP