1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest title meta description for my site

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by robinbd4u, Jun 2, 2016.

Fellow friends

I have a domain robinbd4u(dot)com and I am thinking to make my web site. I am a freelance graphic designer, Internet marketer. I will put graphics portfolio and my other works like my other sites and works online as well. I will put blog discussion about Internet marketing, make money online , social media marketing etc. I am thinking to create categories for all those. Like

pages:
    --------------------
    about me
    contact me
    privacy policy

blog categories:
    --------------------
    portfolio
    internet marketing
    make money online
    social media
    seo
    smm
    affiliate marketing
    referral markeing
    ppc
    cpa
    web design and development
    my updates or my other sites
    product reviews
    wordpress development
    others

Ok I hope you got a idea that what I want to make with my site. Now please suggest me

web site title
    meta keywords
    meta description

Will be appreciated your valuable suggestions.

robinbd4u, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  2. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure that domain is the proper name to represent internet marketing, money online and all mentioned stuff by you? I believe not!

Webcenter, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  3. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:

Yeah I understand what you saying, You specially mention about niche site or niche domain, Am I right ? I know that It will not put keyword in domain. But at Internet both niche or without niche sites are available and both are successful. If you are thinking about present times SEO term then who could tell that exactly what changes will happen to future SEO !

See the site carlocab ( dot ) com , peggyktc ( dot ) , johnchow (dot )com, guykawasaki, you will find more. Actually I do not want to follow SEO term aggressively also I do not want to dependent fully only for SEO. Also I do not want to just copy or past any previous approved idea of SEO term.

Do you think only internetmarketing (dot) com will be suitable for Internet marketing niche ? :)

I want something new, Inspired, something different, valuable not copy past able, I want to add a new value in Internet. Also this will be personal branding very well. Internet marketing including me.

You told you do not believe " I believe not "
    Do you know what is believing ? What you believe you did not see, Seeing is not believing ! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :):) [If you believe anything then you will not see it practically ! ]

I think my domain is suitable for that niche. Still hope suggestions from you. Welcome again to you.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  4. Zaykrishna

Zaykrishna Banned

Best Answers:
    Guide to LEARN INTERNET MARKETING(TITLE)
    Its better if you omit numbers from your domain if not registered you can try
    Imwithrobin.com
    Internet marketing with robin would surely benefit you

Zaykrishna, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  5. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah thank you zaykrishna . Your idea is very good and nice. But I like the domain robinbd4u . I think its a heavy Masala (curry powder)/ Interesting. :):)

6. Zaykrishna

Zaykrishna Banned

Best Answers:
    In robinbd4u , what's that b & d ??

Zaykrishna, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  7. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Man Robinbd4u is heavily optimized name or nick. Listen bd stands for Bangladesh, 4 stands to for , U stand for all of you or for whole world. My mind and soul or brain have a passion or love for worlds people and I want to be introduces as dedicated for them.