1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest some joomla themes

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by parting, Jun 25, 2012.

Now I'm learning of Joomla now and i want to set up a site that with business goal, including news, forums and online shopping modules. Where can i find such themes?

parting, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  2. cmsgadget

cmsgadget Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to visit Cmsgadget.com - site with biggest collection of Joomla templates in the web.

cmsgadget, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  3. joomlaguru

joomlaguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it depends on the type of joomla version you want to user either 2.5 or 1.5, but i will recommend 1.5 because it will have all the necessary plug-in components and extensions that you required for smooth running of your website and the theme i recently discover was Cloudbase Template this template come with different colours and different module positions it is highly seo optimized with different choice of background colours and structures this temp[late is flexible and i have been using it for the past 2 years now and it working properly it is developed by a big company, this template is made to be use for news and entertainment sites for the demo you can check my site at www. timotew(dot)com and see the preview of this template, to download it search "cloud base joomla template" on google and follow the download link. there are also different joomla template on their website too you will see more incredible free and premium templates. in their site. this template can also run with virtual mart and joomla forum components with high seo optimization

joomlaguru, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  4. cmstester

cmstester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've listed some of the best providers in my Joomla Review, which I just wrote the other day. Check it out. You'll also learn more about how Joomla works and handles templating, etc.

cmstester, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  5. ngoletam

ngoletam Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You should search Google with keyword Joomla business template and you will have many results. You should get templates from popular Joomla template providers such as Joomlart, Rockettheme, JoomlaShine...They will support you whenever you need. I've built one website with JSN Epic template from JoomlaShine and it looks nice and professional. You can search and try the free edition.

ngoletam, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  6. Opendesigns Seo

Opendesigns Seo Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,I think joomlart.com is useful for you.

Attached Files:

Opendesigns Seo, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  7. OpinionStudio

OpinionStudio Peon

Best Answers:
    JA_Teline IV

OpinionStudio, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  8. racer3

racer3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try out rockettheme

racer3, Jan 3, 2013 IP