1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest me to Improve competitive keyword ranking in Google

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by tapaskannoujia, Mar 3, 2012.

Anyone help me to improve my keyword ranking of very competitive keywords like "Surrogacy","egg donor" and "Egg donation" . These keywords are ranks on 2nd page of Google but I will not able to push them on first page or in top 10 in Google. Please help me to rank these keywords on top 10 position in Google.

tapaskannoujia, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  2. jamesmanros

jamesmanros Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

Get some good quality back links(max do contextual link) for your target keywords & do some Blog Reviews also.

And make sure everything is going right in your SEO process.

jamesmanros, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  3. jcs7alumni

jcs7alumni Peon

Best Answers:
    Check your title meta and work hard on off-page optimization also create a healthy social network as social networks are helping to boost the ranking.

jcs7alumni, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  4. micky_john

micky_john Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just do quality work with your keywords and create back links on the websites which has Good ranking reputation. Also analyze your competitor back links which are on top ranking with the particular keyword just check it out which back links they have. Good luck

micky_john, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  5. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Focus on unique material, and for the love of G*d, make sure it's grammatically correct.

For example, your thread title 'Suggest me to improve...' is TERRIBLE English. You probably meant to say 'Give me some suggestions for ways to improve...'

It's badly spun/written stuff like this that the Panda gobbles up.

contentboss, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  6. imeldaperreira

imeldaperreira Peon

Best Answers:
    Get more quality backlinks to your website. You might want to get more edu and wiki links to help boost your serp.

imeldaperreira, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  7. Sgroove

Sgroove Peon

Best Answers:
    be careful after Panda 3.3, lots of sites are being penalized for over doing with link building

Sgroove, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  8. digiface

digiface Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can improve your keywords ranking by making quality work on those keywords. You can do blog commenting and forum posting for quality backlinks. Start creation of pages on free sites and interlink those pages with each other. Submit your sites on high PR bookmarking sites and directory submission sites it will increase your ranking.

digiface, Mar 23, 2012 IP