1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest me good Online Pharmacy Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'eBay' started by kattie, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valerij.zgirskij

valerij.zgirskij Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there any one who is doing this. Hope to hear your experience with pharmincome

valerij.zgirskij, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  2. webpfa

webpfa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi :
    We are going to launch our new affiliate program on November. We are online since 2003 ( same site ) . If you want to join in email me to help@pillsforall.com

Regards
    pillsforall

webpfa, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  3. OutBackPro3

OutBackPro3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys, sorry to burst your bubble, but none of the affiliate sites listed in this thread are safe to use without the risk of being shut down.

I have a few pharmacy sites of my own and over the last 12 months I have been getting tremendous pressure from my name registrars and data center for running "Rouge Pharmacies" or working with "Criminal Organizations. Apparently, if an organization such as rxpayouts, myrxcash, cartadmin, cashadmin, generic4all, etc is listed at legitscripts.com, that's all the fuel your datacenter or registrar needs to give you a 7 day notice to pull the plug on your operations before they do it for you. If you think I'm kidding, you're on borrowed time before the "pharmacy gestapo" here in the USA catch you and your online "rogue pharmacy".

See for yourself:

http://www.legitscript.com/pharmacy/rxpayouts.com
    http://www.legitscript.com/pharmacy/generic4all.com
    http://www.legitscript.com/pharmacy/generic-pharmacy.net
    http://www.legitscript.com/pharmacy/online-needs.com

and many many others. simply put your pharmacy url in the verify box and they'll probably give you the bad new that your website is using a "rogue network". Once your datacenter or registrar is given notice that you are, that seems to be all the proof they need to say you're a criminal and shut your site down.

if any of you actually do have an affiliate program that is legal here in the USA, please let me know. I am looking at two possibilities and waiting to hear back from them. I think the down side in switching networks is that the products will not be allowed to be distributed in the USA - PERIOD. I personally think this sucks and I'm not proud to be an American with this sort of biased censorship and monopoly our Pharmaceutical Industry has on Legislation here in the USA in the name of "Safety".

Looks like I will be converting my pharmacy sites to herbal alternative sites in the next few days as the days on online pharmacies are quickly slipping away - WELCUM TO AMRIKCA

OutBackPro3, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  4. buff gina

buff gina Peon

Best Answers:
    Contact me
    our site is pharmabill.com
    process mastercard and visa
    guarantee delivery or money back to customer.

buff gina, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  5. threent

threent Member

Best Answers:
    PM me if you need.

threent, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  6. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest CVS and Walgreens. But non of them are in PepperJam. :)
    You can try GNC affiliate program and it is in PepperJam.

dumindushalika, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  7. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Pharmacy Sites are all being Shut Down. By LegitScript get into some other business before you get burnt without making any money in the industry.

imranamen6, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  8. Kavita Chhabra

Kavita Chhabra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was searching for a quality online pharmaceutical store. My collegue recently suggested me the name of PremiumRxdrugs.com. I have read the independent reviews of past customers and have also made a research on the products. I wish to affiliate with this company.

Kavita Chhabra, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  9. gaush007

gaush007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you should search for directories of affiliate websites by searching on major search engine. You can also search on pepperjam network, the websites which are offering best commission online. You also have an option by using the search phrase as best online health or pharmacy affiliate websites.

gaush007, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  10. UltraPayRX

UltraPayRX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well I've been working for ultrapayrx for about 4 years now and have nothing but good experiences with them they always pay on time and let you set your own prices. also they give you plenty for tools for the job..

they offer 45% profit sharing
    free templates
    a free customer service number,
    Proven track records of commissions and weekly payouts.
    automatic emailing, and much more.

good luck on your search for the right online affiliate program
    cheers

UltraPayRX, Nov 8, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.