1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest good affiliate programs for Beginner

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by l2azor, Sep 4, 2013.

1. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try JVZoo and/or paykickstart
    If you want to make big money, you need to look for a program with recurring payments. That way, you get to make a sale once but keep receiving recurring commissions from that past sale.
    To achieve this, you need to get customers to subscribe to some kind of service or product.

planck, Jan 14, 2019 IP
  2. AffiBank

AffiBank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Given that scams are filtered off the list, before you invest any money in advertising, make sure you get the much needed knowledge in affiliate marketing.
    There are many courses out there that you can read and learn a lot.
    Sometimes, what appears most lucrative is actually not the best because of tough competition, refunds or even scams that skip between your fingers.
    Think of affiliate marketing as a long distance run. People that think that it is a matter of inserting an ad somewhere and making money overnight are completely wrong.
    And if you think this is not rocket science... well it quite is. There is an awful lot to learn and one never stops learning in order to make an affiliate campaign profitable.
    You need to look for a good product, well designed site that brings good conversion rates and most importantly, an extremely low refund rate.
    Openint a blog, a review website or starting with paid ads on classifieds is a good start. Especially the paid advertising on classifieds, which is probably the only part of affiliate marketing that is not rocket science related ;).
    Choose an affiliate program, search on google for the first classifieds website that relates to it, and check if they take paid ads. A header banner will well pay off and sometines they are as low as $50/month.

I hope this helps you!

Cheers,
    Sascha

AffiBank, Jan 15, 2019 IP
  3. Bigbu

Bigbu Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi I’m sure you’ve heard about Builderall by now but if you haven’t then I suggest you check them out. Here’s the link
    https://7daysfree.digitalmoneymethods.com/
    They are more than just an affiliate program, they are a digital marketing platform with a lot of tools you can use right away like a sales funnel builder to start and a built in auto responder

Bigbu, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  4. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's just a shopping cart.
    You would be better off with thrivecart _ it has its own affiliate management system.

It is fully customizable, integrate-able and loaded with tons of cool features. ThriveCart is taking the market by storm and revolutionizing the way business owners and markers sell their products online.

They offer;
    • The opportunity to create beautifully designed custom check out pages using professional templates.
    • Various payment gateway, membership and auto-responder integrations.
    • 1 click upsells using credit cards or PayPal.
    • Plus, much more!

planck, Jan 23, 2019 IP
  5. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is the name of this private program?
    Is it markethealth.com?

planck, Jan 25, 2019 IP
  6. J.C.Anderson

J.C.Anderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As it was mentioned before, money is one of the most popular niches. In fact, it will always be popular. For example, you can create Forex-related blog, post news an articles and participate in several affiliate programs. Brokers will pay you for each new client and for his trades. You can also promote trading-related software. For example, Forex Tester Software offers quite interesting rev/share program. Af for me, it is better to promote software like that, because you can check software yourself to be able to answer questions, and to be sure it is good so there will be no claims. Another point is that most of your visitors will be existing traders, so the will more likely buy additional software than change their broker.

J.C.Anderson, Jan 25, 2019 IP
  7. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The make-money niche is not a good niche for beginners and so is the weight lose niche; for the same reason.

These are very competitive niches. Any beginner who enters any of these niches is likely to give up after a short while.

A beginner has to look for a niche with lowest competition possible and highest traffic possible.

Another good trick for a beginner is to go for niches that are banned by clickbank.com. Such niches are still accepted by jvzoo, click2sell.eu and commission junction.

In anycase, the weight loss and make money niches are for seasoned marketers.

planck, Jan 25, 2019 IP
  8. Ivana Zivotic

Ivana Zivotic Peon

Best Answers:

Here's a free book that can help you figure out affiliate marketing, if you are a beginner like you said!

Hope it helps!

Ivana Zivotic, Feb 7, 2019 IP
  9. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Web-hosting affiliate programs are not good for beginners. The competition in web-hosting is just too high.
    A beginner needs an affiliate program, in which, he can make his first sale in about 3months. If a rookie does not make a sale in the first few months, he is going to give up and you"ll never hear from him again.
    Continued motivation requires an occasional reward.

planck, Feb 7, 2019 IP
  10. Wendy Rahilly

Wendy Rahilly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use Flexoffers, Amazon and Shareasale. I also use Clickbank but their refund policy kills me. I think it's so lenient that people know they can just get the product and then request a refund right away with no hassles. I also like working with private affiliates (usually bloggers who have their own digital products). I think Amazon is a great place to start for beginners, but their commission percentages are kind of on the low side.

Wendy Rahilly, Feb 15, 2019 IP
  11. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The trick to avoid the high clickbank refunds is to only promote hybrid products ( a product mix of both digital and physical).
    The refund rate for physical products are generally very low.

planck, Feb 15, 2019 IP
  12. selecttouch

selecttouch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think Clickfunnels and Builderall have good affiliate programs.

selecttouch, Feb 18, 2019 IP
  13. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    clickfunnels has a bad business model.
    They are soon going to close down. You can't make money in any company (online/offline) that goes bankrupt. A good affiliate program should be selling a product with a large consumer base.

planck, Feb 18, 2019 IP
  14. Ric Sean

Ric Sean Peon

Best Answers:
    Do also check click2sell.

Ric Sean, Feb 22, 2019 IP
  15. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How many products do you have in your private affiliate program and how much are you making (net) in a month?

planck, Mar 3, 2019 IP
  16. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is the url of the affiliate program?

planck, Mar 6, 2019 IP
  17. Buzinessware_FZCO

Buzinessware_FZCO Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey. How are you doing? Ar you still doing affiliate until now? Try to go promoting Web Hosting products here.

Buzinessware_FZCO, Jul 16, 2019 IP
  18. xSellco

xSellco Peon

Best Answers:
    We offer an affiliate program which is free to join and super quick to get started. Our affiliates earn an average of $275 for each user who signs up for a paid plan. DM if you would like any more information.

xSellco, Jul 30, 2019 IP
  19. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What's the big secret?
    Sorry mate. I don't want to PM you. If you have an affiliate program to share; then, post its URL on the thread....
    If not, then, not.

planck, Jul 30, 2019 IP
  20. redzventures

redzventures Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a new affiliate program based on a rather niche area: service manual downloads for copiers, printers, AC units and mobile devices. You'd want to be already active in those areas I would expect or it would be rather boring but it pays 40% commission with a 30 day cookie.

You can read more about this affiliate program here

redzventures, Aug 10, 2019 IP