1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest good affiliate programs for Beginner

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by l2azor, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Thomas Perry

Thomas Perry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why not try ExpertMobi? They accept newbies and profis. Their friendly support'll help you start working and set up your own successful campaign. Good luck;)

Thomas Perry, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I find Hostgator also pretty good for beginners if you know what you are doing. You wont have to wait much for sale and also the payout is good.

Digital_shubhi, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  3. mdonald

mdonald Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a website and want to generate income try CJ.com, shareasale and linkshare affiliate programs. If you want to sell ebooks and softwares try clickbank.

mdonald, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  4. Express Revenue Inc

Express Revenue Inc Member

Best Answers:
    We are a CPA Affiliate Network, we have been around since 2008 and have recently been more of a private network for high volume publishers. However we have expanded our resources and account managers, and are opening back up publicly for new affiliates. Feel free to PM me and I'll get your application rushed/approved and all setup.

Express Revenue Inc, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  5. Alex.J

Alex.J Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Things are going with the topic's creator?

Alex.J, Aug 26, 2016 IP
  6. Zulver

Zulver Peon

Best Answers:
    You could try the panel.eyecpa.com, they are using hasoffers which is easy to understand

Zulver, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  7. Andrew800

Andrew800 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think u can try participating different crowdfunding platforms, for example helpangel.org ...People use this platform to raise funds for a diverse range of needs. Musicians use it to release new albums, directors make films, people with life-threatening illnesses use the funds raised for medical care... also start-up owners develop their businesses. A whole team made up of upper and lower level users forms around each affiliate who is promoting a HelpAngel campaign. The line-up of each team changes from campaign to campaign depending on the personal preferences of the participants. Affiliate commission from donations made to the campaign is distributed between participants who are promoting this campaign

Andrew800, Sep 17, 2016 IP
  8. allankarson

allankarson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that jvzoo is good for beginner.

allankarson, Sep 18, 2016 IP
  9. ameshen

ameshen Active Member

Best Answers:
    How about amazon kindle ebooks?
    Is it a good experience in affiliate marketing for beginners?

ameshen, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  10. GatewayXtreme

GatewayXtreme Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am also a beginner myself, I found it quite hard to find a good platform but since a few months ago I joined Wealthy affiliate, their training is amazing, they have free membership and a 7 day trail with some premium membership options, which is great because it prevents us beginners from getting scammed! after the initial trail I went premium with the first month only being $19, and now a few months later I have my own website, http://alifeofgreatness.com/ and I am proud of it :) , the topics can be anything you think of, so its not just a sell itself platform, but you will notice this immediately, I hope you found this useful. :)

GatewayXtreme, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  11. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try out with article marketing on clickbank products with high Gravity.

jaguar34, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  12. BombasticTraffic

BombasticTraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    My first affiliate program was CashInPills and despite not knowing much about SEO and online marketing I've managed to earn some nice money :)
    I know that I am promoting this program a lot, but I owe them much - their affiliate manager introduced me to this wonderful world of online marketing and now I am a happy person. CASHINPILLS is worth trying :D

BombasticTraffic, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  13. thegeekway

thegeekway Peon

Best Answers:
    jvzoo

thegeekway, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  14. OSHI Software

OSHI Software Member

Best Answers:
    I'm curious how the author is doing today, 3 years after he asked :)
    Regarding the topic, I can recommend RevenueWire and ClickDealer (since I work with them both as a merchant and affiliate), at least for software reviews.
    Avangate is really good too.

OSHI Software, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  15. shipperscentral

shipperscentral Peon

Best Answers:
    Adult traffic by far is the easiest traffic you can create. Sexioty.com affiliate program for weekly payouts through Paypal

shipperscentral, Oct 1, 2016 IP
  16. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    I have been promoting CPA/affiliate offers for over 16 years.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers. The main reason is because there is no credit card/ purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require a sale to be made.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money benefit to them. They are what have typically work best for me and tend to have the greatest mass appeal...wi;; be of interest to a very large audience. So the potential to generate high volume exist.

There are many PPL offers that pay $20-$60 per lead and work well on a front-end comapaign. However, the payout isn't the most important part and the conversion rate rate is also key. You could have an offer that pays $8-$9 and if it convert at 2X+ of a $20 offer, then they will perform about the same. You could also have a $90 and if it converts poorly, then it may not even be worth running.

So it is vital that you test. Also there are ,any times when you will find that certain offers in a specific vertical will outperform the rest. So you also want to test the same exact type of offers against each other. If you fail to do this, you will likely be leaving money on the table.

Some of the verticals I have done extremely well with are: insurance, education, mortgage, loans, debt, credit, assistance, homeowner offers, etc...

You still need to be able to drive traffic. But at least with PPL offers, they offer the path of least resistance to getting conversions, since there is nothing to buy and tend to have mass appeal. There is nothing else that I have ever tested that has performed as well

Something to think about.

eMonetize, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  17. enginethemes

enginethemes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Welcome to affiliate marketing world, many attractive affiliate programs are available, so you can refer this affiliate program at EngineThemes. Do you want to earn 35% commission per WordPress Theme and Platform sales?

enginethemes, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  18. bigeguide

bigeguide Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Trust it those converts better...don`t try lot of affiliates in same time that waste your time.Let me know you only three affiliate offers:Clickbank,jvzoo,warriorplus.All haves information products but jvzoo is offer best software products.

bigeguide, Oct 15, 2016 IP
  19. OSHI Software

OSHI Software Member

Best Answers:
    OSHI Software, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  20. refinementservices

refinementservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice thread!

I think affiliate marketers have kind of created a bad name for themselves over the past few years due to people abusing them and creating spammy websites that do everything they can to deceive the consumer.

I think the biggest thing to be taken from this post is sincerity. If a product or service isn't good then an affiliate marketer should be honest with their audience and say that. And the same goes the other way. When you love a product (like lead pages), be sincere about it.

There's definitely still room for affiliate marketing, as long as you take an honest angle on it. Serve, don't deceive.

We've just created this free 5-day course on affiliate marketing as a part of the launch for one of our client's own affiliate programs. It's a big plug but it might be useful to people wanting to get started:
    http://launch.refinementservices.com/create-a-successful-online-referral-business

All the best out there!

refinementservices, Nov 10, 2016 IP