1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest a good ASP.NET Project

Discussion in 'C#' started by Razorz, Nov 25, 2010.

Hi, I have just completed learning ASP.NET and I have also developed a small project on Stock Portfolio. I used VS2005 and SQL Server 2005 with the stock prices getting updated on the main page by using jobs, etc. and the project was pretty good and everything went smooth.

So, I am in need of ideas of developing some more projects, maybe a bit harder this time; something that's really good and could possibly fetch me some money. Can anyone give me some ideas? :)

Razorz, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  2. AstarothSolutions

AstarothSolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Look on one of the freelancer websites and whilst not bidding for/ doing the project formally for the client just have a go at building their idea.

AstarothSolutions, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  3. Razorz

Razorz Peon

Best Answers:
    Most freelance sites require registered members to view their content.

Anyone knows of anything hot using ASP.NET which I can start off with?

Razorz, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  4. Guo Hong

Guo Hong Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try something like, getting information from various social networking sites and other sources and "merged" them together?

Example: I try to find XRay on your site, it pulls information from wikipedia, facebook, twitter, google, bing and yahoo and somehow merge them together into 1 document.

Or a custom "homepage"... make it like a service you offer to your customer so your customer can add their favourite links and stuffs on the homepage... stuffs which you could provide can include stocks information? soccer info? Something like iGoogle?

Guo Hong, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  5. asif4ever4u

asif4ever4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear you are new to web programming, first analyze the other sites, which are good feature wise as well as business wise, you can also give the improved version of bad programmed website, i have a idea in my mind to make the job site for you country or city with new features, if project goes success then launch it officially, promote the company, do u know that when company post for job add on your site you can charge on it when you will get popular.

http://www.stufflobby.com/

asif4ever4u, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  6. Razorz

Razorz Peon

Best Answers:
    Guo Hong, your first idea seems interesting.

Anymore suggestions?

Razorz, Nov 26, 2010 IP