1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sudden loss of impressions

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by RossWeir, Jan 22, 2016.

Hi, I hope someone can help me.

I had a post on twitter that had over 4500 impressions as of yesterday. I checked my analytics this morning only to find that the post had now dropped to around 600! I have never paid for followers or impressions so I don't understand the sudden loss. The post was a link to an article on a website.

I have to report my results to the board of directors, and now a huge chunk of what I had gained over the past month has been lost.

Please help!

RossWeir, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    can you be more specific on what the article is about?
    The article or the link you've shared may have trigerred the impression. Did you use hashtag?
    Analyze first what makes the impression spike that high.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  3. RossWeir

RossWeir Peon

Best Answers:
    I have attached a screen shot of the post. The post got retweeted by a few big companies. I have also realised on my twitter analytics dashboard that I have lost all impressions from Tuesday, which I have also attached as a screenshot. This is impossible as we get on average about 700 impressions a day.

Attached Files:

RossWeir, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Yeah, something funky is going on for me too. I had fluctuations in the past, but nothing this drastic. 13.7% and 44.9% down seems like an overkill for me.

1.gif

qwikad.com, Jan 26, 2016 IP