1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Such Great Heights

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Such Great Heights, Mar 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hmm... I am not sure I should be starting a new thread, because then if everyone who joined started a new thread it might get crowded. But for now it's OK I guess.

Hi,

My name is Sean also ... but spelled different, obviously. And it looks like you (Shawn) already have a friend named Sean (with different spelling than you), so I guess I can't fill that void, but I do like the toold you've created and seen you post a couple times in the Cre8asite and highranking forums, so yeah.

Anyway, more about me ...
    I am a computer nerd as well. I just like it all, mainly the Internet. I've been making my own sites as soon as I was turned onto the Internet back in 1996 or so. I started with AOL Press to make my pages, it was awesome. We (my friend and I) made a page with an actual purpose. We gathered all the phone numbers to pay phones around our city (where we could ride our bikes to) and gave them a name and location on the site, so you could call any payphone and chances are you will speak to someone very random. The mall and disneyland were the best numbers, someone always picked up.

wow I rant.
    ok, I'm 23, have my own e-commerce site, and have been doing web design and development for all these years, with a gaining interest in computer networking, and now SEO has come a big part of my knowledge in the past year. I am hoping to be working from home doing SEO/web development/and some small networking jobs as my full time job soon.
    I like your tools (Suggestion tool, and Tracker) and thought I'd come by your forums.

I look forward to soaking up the knowledge here and spitting out whatever I think I know to help others.

Thanks again,
    Sean

Such Great Heights, Mar 4, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Welcome! Glad to have more people around...

Started to feel like I was talking to myself. :)

- Shawn

digitalpoint, Mar 4, 2004 IP
  3. Foxy

Foxy Chief Natural Foodie

Best Answers:
    This introduction thread is a really good and friendly idea

I like it

May it continue :)

Foxy, Mar 4, 2004 IP
  4. zez

zez Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forums...

zez, Nov 11, 2004 IP
  5. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    Are we going to dig up old introduction threads again? This is really getting ludicrous.

mopacfan, Nov 11, 2004 IP
  6. Such Great Heights

Such Great Heights Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey all right, welcome to me.
    Aww you all are so nice. :)

Have I really been here since March-04-2004?
    Oh boy.

It's all fun here!
    Oh and some learning. :)

Such Great Heights, Nov 11, 2004 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.