1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Successful people & Drop outs

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by clinton, Jun 13, 2008.

1. tokyoice

tokyoice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice find, thank you very much for sharing!

tokyoice, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  2. clinton

clinton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I'm going to graduate when I'm 19 because of lack of credits. I think this year I'll be more prepared and stronger than the past few years. My goals are straighter and more realistic that ever before. I know more about the real world than when I used to slosh off in school so I could make flash games, which didn't make me a penny, just childish praise from other kids. I think school is a momentary stress, it can be drunk or smoked away. I don't know what the future holds.

I think theres two reasons that people drop out of school.
    They don't want to learn*period*
    They want to learn something different

well, I guess we can't always choose what we're preoccupied with, we just have to be tough, smart and not pussy out. Life it tough, thats how it is:)

clinton, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  3. sun and kisses

sun and kisses Guest

Best Answers:
    I've heard alot of successful stories about people who drop out of school and some of them now having succesful career

sun and kisses, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  4. iminphils

iminphils Peon

Best Answers:
    That's an impressive list, but an overwhelming number are those who hit it lucky in show biz. In the real world, as time goes by a college education--or at least completion of a 2 year technical course--is becoming ever more essential.

I'm a college dropout and wish I had been able to complete my degree, even though I'm now retired and living comfortably. However, the only reason I have an easier life now is because my wife and I relocated to the Philippines and can get by on just our social security. No way could we do that in the U.S. where I was formerly stuck in jobs that I hated but couldn't do better for my lack of a diploma.

iminphils, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  5. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    since there is no Thank You button, do you have anything else to share?

Blogmaster, Jun 15, 2008 IP