1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Successful Mindset vs Unsuccessful Mindset

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Flexster, Apr 20, 2016.

Hey guys one thing I learned over the years that has helped me tremendously in setting and reaching my goals, whether small or big is my mindset on the overall situation. Your mindset is everything, so here are some differences between the winners and losers in life.

Successful people think about what they want and how to get it most of the time. They think about where they are going and how to get there most of the time.

Unsuccessful people think about what they don't want most of the time. The things that they are worried about. The things that have happened in the past that makes them upset and angry. And especially they think about who's to blame for their situation.

Changing your mindset from negative to positive is so totally worth it. It increases your self esteem and self confidence and brings the best out of you. Aim high, keep learning and never give up!!!

Flexster, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  2. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    While that is true, that is not a one time thing, you need to keep an eye on your thoughts all the time until you get the habit, and continue an eye on yourself for not going offtrack. Life is always throwing you darts, you better create and keep a great positive shield with you.

mike30, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I agree, but shouldn't it start with good products or services and hard work? If one has those the positive attitude will be a bonus.

qwikad.com, Apr 28, 2016 IP