1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Subscribe via email to get free eBook (script or plugin)?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by silver2good, Nov 30, 2013.

Where can I find a script or plugin where I want to give free ebooks automatically to people who subscribe to my email newsletter?

Even a wordpress plugin or solution will helpful.

Thanks!

silver2good, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  2. Barry67

Barry67 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you need the plugin to be free?
    I found this on a search:
    http://wpeden.com/product/subscribe-to-download/
    But you have to pay for it. If I have time later I might develop my own solution, I'll post it here for free when it's done.

Barry67, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  3. Super Achiever

Super Achiever Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There's this plugin similar to social locker plugin but I couldn't remember the name.. It lets users download the post to PDF if you share the post through FB or Twitter. However, I couldn't find one for a newsletter.

You can do this without using plugins though through your autoresponder. I use Optin Monster to get leads by showing a quick popul modal where they can sign up to get my free e-mail or e-course and connect it to my autoresponder (in my case, MailPoet). Simply add the plugin and set your autoresponder to response with the download link to your ebook.

Super Achiever, May 21, 2014 IP