1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Submitting to Dmoz second time in another category

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by netaddict, Jun 10, 2005.

My homepage is already in the DMOZ. However, I want to submit one of my section on the site to another DMOZ category.
    Any tips regarding that? Shall I add a note to the editor that my homepage is already there.... or shall I just go ahead without notifying that my homepage is already listed?

What do you people advise?

netaddict, Jun 10, 2005 IP
  2. bentong

bentong Banned

Best Answers:
    dmoz accept only the main site. however, you can submit your main to a regional category.

bentong, Jun 10, 2005 IP
  3. netaddict

netaddict Peon

Best Answers:
    I have seen many sites having their subpages listed in DMOZ in different different categories... take askmen.com for example.

netaddict, Jun 10, 2005 IP
  4. egdcltd

egdcltd Peon

Best Answers:
    I asked in Resource Zone about that, and was basically told that the decision to list sites in multiple categories is up to the editor, and you shouldn't submit to different categories.

Generally, I would say it is best to communicate with the editor who approved your site, and hope they are one of the helpful ones.

egdcltd, Jun 11, 2005 IP