1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Submitting articles to multiple sites

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by maryb83, Apr 23, 2010.

1. TeDWooD

TeDWooD Member

Best Answers:
    dyadvisor i have read your posts and its made me think. Say if i find a good keyword with low competition and i totally rewrite it 3 times should i then make a fourth copy and submit it to many other article directories?
    As i may just get traffic from the directory for the fourth.

TeDWooD, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  2. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations:

You just accidentally stumbled on to to a goldmine, only one in 10,000 article submitters realize exists.

I am just going to give a brief outline, and if you feel you can benefit, I will make a more detailed post.

1. You write an original article and submit it to a big directory - EZA or Articlebase.
    2. You rewrite while the article is being approved. AND HOLD IT
    3. You use the system I just put together. One FREE submission, 100 article directories. This will have what is called a hyperlink, not to your website, but to your article.
    4. Your original article, because of meaningful link exposure, boosts your article popularity. Meaning the first article gets more hits and referrals to your website. (and ranks higher in Google for keywords)
    5. New concept. Without rewriting, or cameras, you put an automated (background, musics, and words of your article on video) on your website.

That is the ultimate --all Google legal-- power boost. If this sounds interesting to learn, I can post more details.

-------------------------------------have a great day-------------------------------

dyadvisor, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  3. TeDWooD

TeDWooD Member

Best Answers:
    This concept is quite amazing. Providing you have the right keyword. I feel that since i will have a blog on my site this will really benefit me. If you could go into more detail i would be truly grateful.

TeDWooD, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  4. dorothydot

dorothydot Peon

Best Answers:

Hi dyadvisor,

I also am very interested in this concept. PLEASE do post more details!

I love every one of your information-crammed posts. You've been extremely helpful - my blessings on you, Sir.

Thanks,
    Dot

dorothydot, Jun 3, 2010 IP