1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Submitting articles to multiple sites

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by maryb83, Apr 23, 2010.

1. SwimFinn

SwimFinn Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I figured that if I knew whether by "spaces" you meant "characters", "words", or something else, then I might not have to figure out the meaning of "The next one to an article directory you should do this."

SwimFinn, May 4, 2010 IP
  2. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Simple answer. If you cannot honesty figure out the meaning of those words, or any others in my posts, just wait until someone else does a posting. Then they might be willing to take all their time to do so.

I refuse to play games.

Have a great day

dyadvisor, May 4, 2010 IP
  3. dorothydot

dorothydot Peon

Best Answers:
    I for one am totally grateful for your extraordinarily-detailed and well-expressed posts. You are obviously an expert and that you took the time and effort at all to respond so precisely is very much appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Dot

dorothydot, May 4, 2010 IP
  4. nfzgrld

nfzgrld Peon

Best Answers:
    This has certainly been instructive. As someone who's just added articles to his site, or I should say article functionality as there aren't any articles there as yet, (it just went up today), I'd be interested in knowing what I can do to make my site the preferred place to post an article. My intention is to have quality articles on a clean page. I don't even have any ads yet, and when I do they'll be much less intrusive into the article itself then what I've seen on other article sites. What are the most important things I can offer to the person submitting an article to my site to insure quality both for me and my customer?

nfzgrld, May 4, 2010 IP
  5. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    THANKS to both of you. It is nice to see when members care. On this subject, I do correspond back and forth with Ezine Articles, requesting improvements. Here is the beginning of my 6 page response back to Chris Knight, the head person at Ezine Articles. He requested from me a further example of stop words, and poor quality articles slipping by. Hope this will help all writers of quality.

"Hi Chris: I am glad to respond back on what I mean about PLR and poor articles slipping past Ezine Articles' editors. In fact it is a “hot topic” on a number of larger internet discussion forums. There is one side bragging methods used, with others either thinking you do not care, or personally seeing them popping up by their hand written entries. It occurs, and is hard to stop.

One solution is explained below by educating submitters about Google stop words. The other involves providing your editors with an in-house designed, yet simple computer program to assist, pointing to those not being original within seconds. Sorry, for the lengthy reply, but the integrity of EZA is also in my best interest. Say hello to Marc. (just started on 100 articles -100 days)"

Dorthy: If YOU want to see a forwarded copy of the 6 pages to Ezine Articles (with helpful insights), use a mode here to contact me, and I will supply it. --------To others, you will just have to take my word.

Have a good day.

dyadvisor, May 4, 2010 IP
  6. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    What I do is spin my articles so that there are as many "unique" versions as possible. I use the article spinner that comes with my AMA service for this. Then I submit a "unique" version of my article to each article directory.

affilorama, May 4, 2010 IP
  7. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    ONE QUICK COMMENT TO THAT: look around at other postings already placed by respectable members commenting on that, or look up Google stop words list. You are deadly harming yourself, more than you might believe me.

Sorry to be the messenger of bad news.

dyadvisor, May 5, 2010 IP
  8. SwimFinn

SwimFinn Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm confused. You recommend rewriting only the first 100 characters of an article to make it unique. Have you also suggested to Ezine that their editors look past the first 100 characters to look for duplicate articles?

I don't think that changing the first 100 characters is going to stop Google from identifying duplicate content. Such a change might fool a search engine from 1998, but not more powerful search indexers which look for duplicates using 1980s linguistics technologies. Early search engines had much more primitive indexing technologies than more recent ones.

SwimFinn, May 5, 2010 IP
  9. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Swimmyfiin: I think I am going to have you put on the Ignore List. You appear to be a bloodsucking leach unsuccessfully trying to attach to a big fish. Or are you a tiny minnow swimming with the big fish and sharks? I cannot teach you reading.

My body may be weakening, but my mind is not

1. I gave a very very detailed, step by step explanation of submitting articles, that I will not repeat.
    2. Next there floated in some misguided information about shortcuts.
    3. My response was not to ignore my complete explanation, but to give a brief explanation of submitting to a not Ezine Articles, Article directory, without a complete rewrite. That involved changing 170 to 200 character spaces, so at least it would not be an exact duplicate, which is unwise.
    (secret to others - that is the most important part, and must be done exactly correct)
    4. If you understood my very detailed step by step process, of which I revealed a little here. You would see how I can Maximize the Power of One articleto be more powerful than 100+ of someone like yours.
    5. The first long method, was not a full course (or meal)
    6. The other method was a snack for the lazy, to at least get some minor benefit. Do you understand the word "bandage." Away to get partial relief credit.
    7. In both these ways, so still have to apply antiseptic ointment.

So are you the next person trying to ruin my posts? Or are you a small fry (writing manner), that wants to grow (which is perfectly fine). I am currently taking time to mentor someone from this forum who is sincere, you are taking away my time.

Please politely read and learn, or quit attempting to be an annoying blood sucker, before I go on attack, and end this completely. I can place my information elsewhere. It appeared the number of sincere people were growing, and the immature were moving on. (were you not invited?)

If you want to apologize, not to me, but the other members, then fine.

Otherwise I will stop giving out any information to anyone. However that means if I have nothing to lose, you had better swim your wounded fins fast. No threat, but fact.

Last edited: May 5, 2010
  10. SwimFinn

SwimFinn Peon

Best Answers:
    It is because I am reading and interested that I am asking for clarification, so that I and others can better understand what you are trying to say.

Some of what you wrote is not written well. I assume "The next one to an article directory you should do this." was mangled while you edited and rewrote that reply. With your clarification that you were advising changing the first 100 characters of an article, I think you meant "The next time you are preparing to submit to an article directory you should do this." With your latest clarification, what you meant was "The next time you are spending little effort in preparing to submit to a minor article directory you should do this." (Yes, that last one is constructed a little awkwardly and should be rephrased but this phrasing is needed to illustrate the additions.)

I was also curious about the 100 changed characters advice, as I haven't encountered any similar advice since the period when AltaVista was a popular search engine. Certainly altering 100 characters won't fool Copyscape, but I assume you have some insight as to when such a change is a good idea. Apparently you were suggesting that be used only when one wasn't particularly concerned about duplicate content but you wanted to have some minor differences. Changing the first 100 characters might appeal differently to a human looking at article summaries, so some more articles might get republished, although at the risk of Google recognizing more duplication and giving lower ratings to those articles.

SwimFinn, May 5, 2010 IP
  11. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    SwimFin:

Let me lay it right on the line. Forum posting does not require the grammatical quality expected by an English teacher. It is for the expressing of personal feelings, discussions, viewpoints and insights.

Now, here is where I want no sympathy only an understanding. If I decide to continue to provide information their will be lots of mistakes in spelling, grammatical word usage, and much more.
    You might not willing accept that I have had 20+ strokes, and conditions that cause my fingertips to have no feeling, and swelled fingers. -- like others have---

I would not be surprised if you 20 type times as fast without error. This is not keyboard school.
    You might not understand that I have made my money, the money I make now may help my wife in much later years. My goal on the forum is to help others (unlike most coaches here that prey on new members for profit). Think of me as both a free tutor and interest learner.
    I have long ago exceeded my goals. I have one I am attempting to achieve. That is too separate the idiots from those that are sincere at any writing skill level. Those I would like to help improve only those requesting. Just knowing I provided a little boost up the ladder is inner satisfaction.

This is the last post of yours I will answer, until you have the courage to tell other members your true intentions on your postings, and if necessary apologize.

If you are truly curious, there are many things you need to know. Do you think Google needs Copyscape? If so they would buy them out. You need a much deeper understanding of Google, until then you will might not believe a word I say. I have a yet a lot to know about Google.

A challenge: If your are willing to donate $25.00 to charity, and prove it to me. Then I can prove to you how one article can get 5-10 front page rankings for Google searches. These still stand 9 months later. Or you could still donate $25.00 to the needy, and see 60+ details pages, step by step what you can do to increase your skills from as low as $4.00 to $250 per article. Yet be able to stop anywhere along the way to be comfortable.

By the way the last part of your commentary is correct. Finding out the extreme power of research, word placement, exact words, can give the short cut way, which I do not personally use, much more impact than you presently think.

So pick your side. Do not pick foolish agreements about linguistics, etc. If it should be the same side, I welcome you. If the other, just buzz off. If you attack I will you a killer dose of bug spray.[/QUOTE]

12. SwimFinn

SwimFinn Peon

Best Answers:
    It is because I am reading and interested that I am asking for clarification, so that I and others can better understand what you are trying to say.

No, I don't think that Google needs Copyscape. I used Copyscape as a recognizable example of text similarity tools. Google undoubtedly was using similar techniques in the lab versions of their duplicate content detectors, as those algorithms have existed for a while. I expect the Google techs have been creative between the academically described code and what they've put into production.

SwimFinn, May 5, 2010 IP
  13. dhirendra022

dhirendra022 Member

Best Answers:
    no i think it's not possible to you.

dhirendra022, May 7, 2010 IP
  14. gocali2009

gocali2009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is how I generally do my article marketing:

1) Write original article

I write an article for use on my own sites first, naturally this is optional, but I like to keep my good content on MY site first.

2) Spin article

I do paragraph by paragraph spinning in the {|} syntax. Then I do word substitution. I also spin titles and resource boxes.

3) Submit article

I use article software for submitting to 300+ sites with the spun article. Because I spin my resource boxes I can link back to the article and 3 or more different urls with different anchor texts. This is such a time saver.

I use Automatic Article Submitter. It's absolutely awesome and by far the best article submission software on the market. I have written a detailed 800 word honest review here: http://lostvikingblog.com/automatic-article-submitter-review-the-best-article-marketing-software.

Now for spinning your article.

I know some people do not believe in spinning. My experience and research however show me that spun articles show up in the SERPS far longer than articles that are not spun. For less competitive keywords, you can rank several articles for the same keyword.

Then when you factor in using those spun articles as part of a Web 2.0 mini net (or linkwheel), the little extra work of spinning you article really pays off.

gocali2009, May 7, 2010 IP
  15. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Grocali: You are on the right track, and I would suggest you keep on, as article marketing can be profitable.

First, let me explain, I am giving you the following information so that you can surpass me, without going through flat tires I encountered.

1. Rule 1: Do not use PLR articles, and do not do make use of software spinning of words.
    2. Twice this week Chris Knight of Ezine Articles and I have exchanged some information and strategy that involves not letting so much slip by EZA. For this I hired a member of this forum, Dorthy.dot to assist me. She applied her talented skills to do the research.

3. First the good news about your method. The idea of sentence restructuring your only work is right on track. UAW, the biggest mass distributors uses this as their main base. I know this because I receive articles that are submitted. Spotting a phony is not hard for anyone.
    4. The other good news. Almost every PLR article can be easily detected. I have a database of over 40,000. Ezine Articles has a base of hundreds of thousands, that they are now beginning to implement to help editors stop all approval of these.

5. Chris Knight is not proud, especially as I showed to him, on the influx of junk articles come in. Yet, he is concerned. When I mentioned Google stop words, he wanted more detail. Currently these are 650+ words that Google has detected as the words most commonly used when a spin is involved. These words are penalized by Google by ignoring them as if they did not even exist.
    6. What happens is that Google is not only is the first word blocked, both all the most common variations of the word after the software gets done. This mean Google fools the unaware. You change a meaningless word to Google and replace it with one that is also of no value. The additional harm is that a person with writing skills can take an excellent word, and with software change it to one that Google rejects.
    7. The researcher, Dorthy.dot, was given a tedious task. Take a very high thesaurus and come up with both and common words and those not so common. Especially the people wanting the quick route. Working as hard as she could, she succeeded in provided me in over three hours of labor, the ability to do so. Now, that was just the words starting with "a."
    8. Do not be surprising when Ezine Articles writes the software to caution alert all their editors when to many of these worthless Google stop words appear. I tested it personally, and that (thanks to Google) will eliminate this software replacement method the harsh way.

9. The solution? Through the diligent effort of my hired researcher, she was able to discover many good replacement words, more words then I thought to replace them with words both Google and EZA love. As can be proven, this was expensive and labor intensive by a smart researcher (and writer), to help me just to confirm what I suspected.
    10. Today, a software maker of good products, headed by Jonathon Volk, is giving me the opportunity to test a product he is releasing. I am curious to see if he was able to break the barrier. If you want to contact me outside the thread, I would be glad to share my results from what I can see without having the software to experiment on.

11. Your best method: If the article is just for content, put it on your site first. If it is for also Google search engine value submit it to somewhere like Ezine Articles first. That is because even though EZA slipped from a PR7 to a PR6, they have more Google power than your site. That means your searchable keyword phrases rank higher up on Google, meaning more traffic and blog exposure.
    Next, if you have programming skills (I do not), set up a sentence restructure program like that used by UAW. This still involve some rewriting, but is super effective. UAW has provided me a version for any article directory program, my skilled person in India is revising. Every time someone prints or copies the article, a new version will appear. So I congratulate you on your sentence restructuring, which is either done by your mind, or a program made by your mind using algorithms.

If you do want to believe me or the researchers evidence, I suggest you get the proof yourself. Go to Google: Google Stop words list. Pic you choice of results, the lst entry is one of the most complete. Now transfer that to paper or like a few may have, a 2nd viewable screen. Now when to write and rewrite, you will be very proud that your writing is truly unique from the original to as far as you want to proceed.

Sorry for the length of this. But pleasing both Google and higher ranked search engines that check submissions is not that easy to explain.

Last edited: May 7, 2010
    dyadvisor, May 7, 2010 IP
  16. dorothydot

dorothydot Peon

Best Answers:
    "9. The solution? Through the diligent effort of my hired researcher, she was able to discover many good replacement words, more words then I thought to replace them with words both Google and EZA love. As can be proven, this was expensive and labor intensive by a smart researcher (and writer), to help me just to confirm what I suspected."

Yup! :)
    Thanks for the good words!
    Dot

dorothydot, May 7, 2010 IP
  17. twiztedX3

twiztedX3 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is true.. Dyadvisor said it correctly... good point mate.

twiztedX3, May 13, 2010 IP
  18. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear TwuxredX3 Thanks, and I have looked at, and am familiar with the submitter solution that you use. Although not perfect, the price surpasses that of services that charge more monthly and do harm.

There are 30 non-specialty sites, that are worthwhile. Some of these however require a backlink. That means you have to have their site listed on your website, before they will take your article. Now say that you submit and they accept. Sounds good, but there is a problem, either now or in the future. Your goal is to have a website with a Google page rank of 3, 4, or 5 (not easy). That PR 1 or 2 site you have given a link to is holding you back. 3 to 10 quality, high ranking websites with a version of your article, gets attention. 300 to 500 low ranking copies kills your personal website from long term growth and income. Just like in writing, quality beats quantity.

dyadvisor, May 13, 2010 IP
  19. april05

april05 Peon

Best Answers:
    You may want to avoid duplicate content. its easy to spin before the submission. Easyarticlespinner.net spins in a matter of minutes. I dont think it takes too much time so tweaking the article is not much of a problem.

april05, May 21, 2010 IP
  20. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do so many people want to try to cheat, and so few want to work?

The only person your cheated is you, not the search engines.

1.Let me prove it. You write a 350 word article. (keep a copy of the original)-print
    2.Do your spin-a-rama until you are dizzy (keep the new copy)-print

3.Now go to Google stop words list The first selection has 650+ words to print.
    (these are words the Google spiders are blind to, and skip over as if they were not there)

4. Go to the first 350 word copy and cross out all the Google stop words
    5.. Go to the second copy--------------- cross out all the Google stop words

6. Count the remaining words in both copies, they will be around 230 total
    7. Most of these remaining words are in both copies

8. WHO HAVE YOU FOOLED? NOT GOOGLE! they are 3 steps ahead of you, you now after a second copy of trash.

IF YOU ARE NOT A PERSON THAT DOES NOT WRITE, WHY ARE YOU POSTING HERE?

Either quit posting, or do like the rest: EARN and LEARN---------------------------------------

dyadvisor, May 21, 2010 IP