1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Submitting a response to a PayPal complaint

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by kafka001, Nov 6, 2021.

I spent some time writing up a response to a PayPal complaint and attaching files. When I pressed Submit a message appeared at the top of the page in a red box. The message was !Notification. Now I don't know whether or not my response was submitted. Can anybody offer enlightenment?

kafka001, Nov 6, 2021 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Telling us the message was not notification does not help us. What does not notification mean?

mmerlinn, Nov 7, 2021 IP
  3. kafka001

kafka001 Member

Best Answers:
    If you read my question carefully you will see that I don't say "not notification". After I type my response and add a couple of files I press Submit. All that happens is that "!Notification" appears at the top of the page in a red box. There is no indication that my response has been submitted. I suspect that !Notification means that the response has not been submitted. I have attached a screen shot for clarity.

Attached Files:

kafka001, Nov 7, 2021 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I read your question carefully the first time. As shown below you clearly said not notification.

As for the screen shot, it does not clear anything up at all. I would try resubmitting and see if you get a different result.

mmerlinn, Nov 7, 2021 IP
  5. kafka001

kafka001 Member

Best Answers:
    I can only suppose that what is appearing on your screen is not what I typed. I did not type "not notification", I typed "!Notification" (i.e. Exclamation Mark Notification). This should appear on my screenshot. It is simply not possible to make myself any clearer. I cannot understand why you keep insisting that I have written "Not Notification" when on my computer screen it unmistakably appears as "!Notification". The word "Not" appears neither on my post or in the screenshot.

Careless & sloppy readers are usually also careless & sloppy at thinking. Asking questions of such people is not rewarding.

kafka001, Nov 7, 2021 IP
  6. kafka001

kafka001 Member

Best Answers:
    This morning I was able to submit my response to PayPal successfully. The error message did not appear. I am relieved as it is obvious that I had not been able to make my problem clear, despite framing my query in the simplest possible terms.

kafka001, Nov 7, 2021 IP
  7. sanders777

sanders777 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should write or make a call to their support. Here https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/contact-us you can find all you need

sanders777, Nov 11, 2021 IP