1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

submiting to how many article directories

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by cheece2001, Dec 13, 2009.

When i write 1 article, to how many directories should i submit it to? Is submitting 1 good article to 5 other places like ezine, go articles and some others good enough? or would more just be too much duplicate content on directories that aren't ranked that high.

i was thinking of just 5 because you can just dominate the first page for those keywords and have the first 5 spots for traffic.

cheece2001, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  2. Ty Wan

Ty Wan Peon

Best Answers:
    For certain aspects of my online business I utilize article marketing as a means of generating traffic. I would have to say that you are correct in submitting to only 5 or so directories. Keep in mind that Ezinearticles.com is the 800lb gorilla so always include them in your article marketing campaign. The others are as you mentioned.

A free press release is always a good idea to jump start your article marketing campaign.

Ty Wan, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  3. Mr Right

Mr Right Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you should submit to many article bases. I like to slightly modify my articles to get the optimal results...

Mr Right, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  4. ranamubashar

ranamubashar Peon

Best Answers:
    if you submit your 1 article in many directories then it may cause problems for you so before putting in different directories just give it a little tweak to your article.

ranamubashar, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  5. CheapSEO

CheapSEO Guest

Best Answers:
    you can post them as more as you can. No limitation. there are lot of free directories list on internet.

CheapSEO, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  6. juvanescence

juvanescence Active Member

Best Answers:
    As many as possible. But you should at least attempt to rewrite the articles a little.

juvanescence, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  7. Anneke

Anneke Active Member

Best Answers:
    I usually just try and stick to the big ones and not over-saturate my articles. I don't know if it gives you a bad rep to do it that way, but from the return I've seen, I don't think limiting my submission is hurting me at all.

Anneke, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  8. antwins

antwins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would also say that submitting them to as many as possible is the ticket. Rewriting them wouldn't hurt, though.

antwins, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  9. Missetm

Missetm Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the great answers.

Missetm, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  10. MoneyHungry1

MoneyHungry1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I take my article and post it to 7 different directories for 3 days so 21. That's just me. Submit it to as many as you want.

Tweaking your article will get you more backlinks. If you have the same article on all the directories, it will only count as one back link. But, the more you have out there, the more people that will see it and the better chance you stand to make money.

Submit to as many as you like.

MoneyHungry1, Dec 14, 2009 IP