1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Submit To Free Web Hosting Directory - Fast Free & Quick Review

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by Nusaint, Jul 29, 2015.

Hello,

I have started accepting listings on my web hosting directory. If you have a free web hosting plan then this is where you want to get listed. Please note, I am only accepting websites that provide free web hosting plans ONLY. I will extend to paid hosting plans in the near future but for now I am only concentrating on free hosting.

My website gets some 500 UVs daily and I believe free web hosting webmasters will benefit from this.
    Getting listed is free and you don't need to register but we will collect all contact details and all to comply with our privacy policy and I aim to approve or reject listings within 24hrs.

To submit your free web hosting sites please visit http://freehostingdirectory.com/add-directory-listing/
    Let me know if there is anyway I can improve on user experience also.

Regards

Nusaint, Jul 29, 2015 IP
    infonote likes this.
  2. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    End of directory? Now redirecting to writeclickhosting.com

arrisweb, Oct 15, 2015 IP
  3. Nusaint

Nusaint Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello,
    Yes I had to shut it down as it was not getting the desired result and was getting really spammed.

Nusaint, Oct 16, 2015 IP