1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

submit express???

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mostar, May 12, 2005.

www.submitexpress.com

has anyone had an experience with this firm they could share with
    the rest of us?

im not interested in their seo, but am interested in assistance with
    link building.

any info would be appreciated

mostar, May 12, 2005 IP
  2. WhatiFind

WhatiFind offline

Best Answers:
    Haven't had any experience with them, but if you look at the testimonials page submitexpress.com/testimonials.html the latest reviews are from september 2003.. Since then a lot of thing have changed.

Try submitting to many free directories, go with co-op network, exhange links with high pr sites, or try buying links from sites.

WhatiFind, May 12, 2005 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    I do not believe any serious webmasters use submission services. Even when search engine submission was in vogue the recomendations were diy (do it yourself). Now most just link from a page that is spidered frequently. If you are new to forum, make 10 meaningful posts, wait a few minues and ad a link to your site in your signature.

Good luck.

Shannon

Smyrl, May 12, 2005 IP
  4. Design Agent

Design Agent Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Submitexpress all the time. However, NOT for their services, only their tools. I like the page analyser and link pop tools. However, I have seen the site update only once in years.
    If you need link building look around this forum. There are 4 or 5 people who only deal with that from what I have seen. Try Spdude (buying links), Tuning, bluemouse2 (dir submissions) and many others.

Design Agent, May 12, 2005 IP
  5. prowler

prowler Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi i would not bother wasting your money on services like these complete waste.

Submit express quote

"We offer search engine optimization services with guaranteed top 10 placement based on your keywords"

That i find hard to believe no one can guarantee a top 10 postion as it down to search engines how they rank you unless you have a lot of money to throw away if your site as good content search engines will find you.

Manual submission is the best method that way you know where your site is getting listed as for such services you don't know all you know your site could be getting submitted to loads of FFAs etc etc which in theory will not do your rankings any good on SEs

Join linkmarket.net and the co-op and stay away from submission services

And as for submit express 75,000 search engines it will be a list of FFAs and link farms as they is no such thing as 75,000 search engines

prowler, May 13, 2005 IP
  6. sh_royal

sh_royal Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone!

I've actually been a client of SE for several years, and have seen good results. I haven't used their submission service exclusively, but it does come with their optimization service; however, as everyone knows the submissions themselves are not the major protion of what needs to happen to get a site ranked. Any submission service is basically one thing the automation of something that anyone can do manually. What the submission services do is to make that process quick and painless. There is much more to ranking high than just submissions and good PR. There are sites that have a higher PR than my site does and I rank better than some of them.

I went back and looked at that 75000 claim and it is search engines and directories...everyone knows that there aren't 75k search engines. :)

Best of luck to everyone. If you want more about my experience with these guys leave me a private message...I'd like to know your experience with other seo firms too, so if anyone has had experience with any other reputable firm please post.

sh_royal, May 31, 2005 IP
  7. submitx

submitx Member

Best Answers:
    Hi I am the president at Submit Express. We do infact guarantee Top 10 results for most websites. Obvaiously some competitive sites no one can guarantee results, but for most sites we give some kind of guaranteed results. We also won't give specific guarantees in specific search engines, but if you are a good SEO and have been doing this for years like us, then you know your own capabilities based on your past achievements and you know what you can guarantee and what you won't.

Often times many of our competitors that do not offer any guarantees call those companies that offer guarantees a scam. I find this very funny...If an SEO company does not offer a guarantee, then that means they are not confident of the results they can get, so they are the scammers you need to watch out for!

If you like I can send you some refernces of our work as proof of the type of rankings we have acheived and many actual refernces you can contact.

In addtion check the #1 ranking in Google for "search engine optimization", "search engine submission", and "search engine placement" and tell me who you see there?

submitx, Oct 8, 2005 IP
  8. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From their website:

Note the words "directories" and "links pages." They are not claiming there are 75k SE's.

BTW, if the president comes back, you have this line:
    It should be rewritten as it is not a good sentence. You could either remove "to make it rank higher", or add an emdash or revise the whole sentence.

Example 1: Search engine optimization is the act of making a website's content more search engine friendly, which results in higher search engine rankings.

Example 2: Search engine optimization is the act of making your website's content extremely search engine friendly to gain higher search engine rankings.

Anyway, just thought I would point that out.

Good Luck!

marketjunction, Oct 8, 2005 IP
  9. submitx

submitx Member

Best Answers:
    Funny you should mention that...over 400 websites have copied the same exact senetence from our website and no one bothered to change grammar:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2003-48,GGLD:en&q=%22Search+engine+optimization+is+the+act+of+making+ones+website+content+more+search+engine+friendly+to+make+it+rank+higher%2E%22

We have used that sentence since 2000 or 2001 and when you rank #1 a lot of people copy your content :(

submitx, Oct 11, 2005 IP
  10. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can all scoff, but for those who remember I sold a PR 5 website some months ago (to Homer, if you want to check). It was my mother's site and despite my best advice she loved Submit Express. I was too busy and too damn lazy I suppose to do much with her site and she knows damn all about link building so SE and others of the same ilk were her main link building tools.

She topped Googs for a while on some fairly competitive keywords and the only reason the position was finally lost was because we made some stupid mistake with the www/non-www versions of the domain.

My special wrinkly is about ready to launch another site using the same methods so we'll see how it goes this time round.

e10, Oct 11, 2005 IP
  11. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Submitx, I am not surprised. We live in a copy and paste world.

marketjunction, Oct 11, 2005 IP
  12. Design Agent

Design Agent Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, on a serious note, I have been using the link pop and analysis tool on submit express for years (they are really handy tools methinks), I remember the site ranking well as far back as I can remember. I have only ever noticed 1 change to the homepage in that time. Just wondering why even the news section, on the right, is not updated ?

Design Agent, Oct 12, 2005 IP
  13. geej

geej Guest

Best Answers:
    Give me your link and I'll put it on all my webpages. It should get spidered in a couple of days.

geej, Oct 13, 2005 IP
  14. submitx

submitx Member

Best Answers:
    Good point...we really don't have much time, besides doing SEO for our clients...we have over 25 staff members but never enough time to allocate to the newsletter and news section of our website. I was the one responsible for doing most of the news and many people here may know running a company does not leave enough time in your hands to do the little things. I suppose we should hire someone to do it...but also we are looking to expand our tools section and also going through a complete redesign right now, so thats' where our resources are at right now.

submitx, Oct 13, 2005 IP
  15. clasione

clasione Notable Member

Best Answers:
    clasione, Sep 8, 2006 IP
  16. Scotia King

Scotia King Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think "Submit Express" and "Yahoo Search Submit Express" are completely different services.

At SES I talked to some guys that said they had great luck with "Submit Express".

Scotia King, Sep 8, 2006 IP
  17. zhangkeye

zhangkeye Peon

Best Answers:
    Beijing airport, cruise port car van pick up service, rental car service, tour adviser assistant.
    Email:
    Mobile Telephone: +86 1362 104 2428
    My name is Tony. I am an English speaking tour guide professional driver with a detailed knowledge of Beijing’s major tourist and business destinations. My all vehicles are clean, late model, fully equipped, and fully insured professional vehicles. I can transport 12 passengers or less for 59.00 USD per pick-up. Please call me directly on my mobile telephone or email me for any questions. I can meet you or your guests at the airport. I can also transport you to and from meetings, conventions, or tourist attractions.
    Airport, ships port car van pick up service, rental car service, with tour guide assistant. Email:
    i am a local quilified tour guide my name is Tony zhang , to great wall, to forbbiden city and temple of heaven ,which one do you perfer ?
    booking my Benz Van / car or reservation hotel room, contact me directly , better service to you ,van service fee and tour guide service fee both lower than the tour agent ,i am always at Beijing airport waiting for you arrival!
    Rental car service, beijing Benz van airport pick up service,To xingang cruise port drop off service. To diamond princess cruise transfer service.
    beijing airport to the Hilton / Marriott hotel only charging $59, under 12 passenger. quilified driver safe for all of us.
    email:
    cellphone: +86 1362 104 2428 Tony

THANK YOU !
    (please reservation at least 4 hours before, in high tour season)
    Hope hear from you soon my dear guest。

zhangkeye, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  18. lovrandy

lovrandy Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you saying that if I submit my website in this thread that it would help my website submission on google places?

lovrandy, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  19. lovrandy

lovrandy Peon

Best Answers:
    -------------------------------------------------
    Ok, I am looking for a google ranking Places and google search. Can you help me?

lovrandy, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  20. lovrandy

lovrandy Peon

Best Answers:
    Can I get my website ranking on google page 1 and google places for Heathrow Airport Minicabs or Heathrow Airport Taxis in UK? Can anyone help and in what space of time? if possible to tell?

lovrandy, Apr 7, 2012 IP