1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SubliminalMP3s.com Launch - 1 Year in the Making! 2%+ Conversion + Unique Features

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Dan Bainbridge, Feb 16, 2010.

1. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    12 is 2.4% of 498

floodrod, May 22, 2010 IP
  2. homesure

homesure Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    good job submp3s. I just got a banner on my site at http://credfollow.com. I will be pushing some articles soon

homesure, May 22, 2010 IP
  3. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh sorry, of course it is, I don't know where my head was at - sorry, of course it is... can you tell that math isn't my strong point? :) I cover the writing / marketing side of the business - we have others to do the web development / math / coding - for obvious reasons :)

@homesure - glad you are interested, to be honest with you though I don't know how well our program will work for you on that site - I think you would do better advertising programs that show you how to make money with twitter / IM products rather than us to be completely honest with you - the traffic that we need to convert is self help / personal development traffic, or traffic relating to a specfic niche product of ours.

Dan Bainbridge, May 22, 2010 IP
  4. homesure

homesure Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for being honest but I think twitter users could be the same people who need personal development. While a Twitter user myself, I have bought about 5mp3s on personal development. While I strongly consider your sincere advice, I will allow it run for some time to see result

I like the way you do your affiliate links. This is surely playing a big part in pulling backlinks to your site... lol

homesure, May 22, 2010 IP
  5. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Happens to the best of us:) Good work on the site!

floodrod, May 22, 2010 IP
  6. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey nice website. Is that shopping cart a custom script? Or can it be purchased somewhere?

Very nice.

venrooy, May 22, 2010 IP
  7. johnjohn24

johnjohn24 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a custom script - and it can't be purchased anywhere. However you can pay someone from odesk.com or getafreelancer.com to code it for you

johnjohn24, May 22, 2010 IP
  8. Dan Bainbridge

Best Answers:
    Thanks, yes it was custom made, by us, basically just to do exactly what we needed and it isn't in our plans to polish it and re-sell it. As John said you can get it made - it took us quite a bit of time, bbut is basically made on price points - rather than products - so you submit prices to clickbank and then based on what they entered into their basket you save that data and send the right download pages back to them based on Clickbank's IPN.

Dan Bainbridge, May 23, 2010 IP
  9. Dan Bainbridge

Best Answers:
    We've had quite a few updates over the last couple of weeks, basically due to the success of our summer sale (view a complete "announcement to results" thread about it here) we wanted to provide some really solid email marketing materials.

The affiliates who promoted our sale via email marketing brought in 90%+ of sales, with fantastic conversion rates too, so now we have tweaked these emails so they can be used at any time, and have also added a lot of the best emails direct from our autoresponder sequence.

There is everything from "Free Gift" type emails, to informational emails, emails with reviews in them, and some very solid offer based emails with in-built discount coupon codes. Currently there are 11 proven, solid emails for you to swipe - they are ready for you to copy and paste with your clickbank ID already embedded:

http://www.subliminalmp3s.com/affiliate-program/articles

[​IMG]

p.s. it was largely these email marketing materials which boosted our gravity from 45 to 90+ in one week:
    [​IMG]

and led to conversion rates of 6% - here is a picture of our increasing conversion rate, during massive traffic in the week of the sale. The is due to urgency of the sale ending, but also us sending out emails in our autoresponder sequence, and our affiliates sending solid followup emails too:

[​IMG]

We will be adding to these resources as we test new emails out - any that convert well we will add to the collection, so to hear about new additions, as well as other affiliate program improvements you can join our newsletter, or simply check back at this thread.

New Albums: We have also launched a few new albums - last week it was Hay Fever Relief, Stop Sweating, and Beach Body Confidence (both Male and Female editions). Upcoming over the next month is an entire subliminal language learning range (approx 30 albums, covering a wide variety of languages), and a martial arts collection - covering 10-15 popular martial arts.. then hopefully we will be making some "Get Your Ex Back" niche albums.

As usual, if you have any questions I am always happy to help - even to the point of considering creating specific niche focused albums if you have a list / website which we don't currently cover, or especially advising on email marketing strategy or even writing unique emails for you. Either reply to the thread, PM me, or contact me thought our regular contact form on our site.

Thanks,
    Dan

Dan Bainbridge, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  10. Dan Bainbridge

Best Answers:
    It's been a while since I updated here and we have added a lot of new albums (and new copy and paste affiliate materials) in the last 8 weeks so here is a quick update.

Conversion Stats:

Our conversion rate is as solid as ever. Here is a new image, the previous ones above are very old now and only show a few affiliates and small amounts of traffic. This is a really solid image, over a longer period, with lots of larger affiliates who have sent 1000s of visitors - so hopefully this image shows we convert consistently across multiple (types of) affiliates, over a long period.

[​IMG]

Even with some awful stats from PPV traffic the overall hops to order is 52:1 - so if you have a solid source of real traffic you can convert very well indeed. This just shows how poor quality PPV traffic is - those people just arn't buyers, buying 10,000 hits for $14 just won't work, there is a reason it is so cheap. By PPV I mean paid to surf, guaranteed traffic programs, traffic exchange websites etc. Traffic quality sources such as email marketing, quality blogs (either through banners or articles), or article marketing converts very well.

You can also see the refund rate is only 1.64% - I left this on as last time I added it up incorrectly myself :p I'm very happy with this refund rate.

Gravity:

Our gravity peaked at 96 during our launch in June, and has since settled at around 55-65.

[​IMG]

We are building towards another launch on 3rd of November so expect gravity to rise again, but more about this below.

New Albums:

Over the last 6 weeks we have launched over 50 new albums - in 2 large collections:

• Subliminal Language Learning: Nearly 30 albums covering different languages; designed to speed up your ability to learn them rather than teach you them magically - for example; learn spanish.
    • Martial Arts Training: Over 20 albums covering different martial arts, designed to help you get more from your training and develop at a faster rate - for example; taekwondo training.

New Materials!

We have 3 new pre-spun articles for you to swipe in simple copy and paste format with titles of: Subliminal Language Learning, Sleep Learning, Attract Men and Attract Money (The Attract Money album is one of our best sellers).

We also have 2 new emails which again you can swipe quickly. These are emails we sent out to our list about the launch of the new album batches:

Offer Email 5 (Language Learning Albums): Gives an introduction to subliminal language learning, and a discount off all of our language learning albums. This email converted at 4.43% to our subscribers.

Offer Email 6 (Martial Arts Albums): A simple email explaining how our martial arts albums work and offering a discount. This email converted at 3.40% to our subscribers.

You can see all of these articles and emails here (all easy to copy and paste with your Clickbank ID in-built):

http://www.subliminalmp3s.com/affiliate-program/articles

The Future:

More New Albums: Next week we are going to launch some new albums in the "Get Back With Your Ex" niche. They will be simple albums designed to instill the type of mindset which would belong to someone who was confident, proactive, positive, persistent, and fully believed they could get their ex back rather than someone who would get depressed, feel sorry for themselves and not take positive action.

We are really excited about this collection as not only have we wanted to do it for a while and been planning it carefully, but it is an existing niche on Clickbank with some very strong traffic, keywords, and monthly searches etc so it should go well as an upsell / add-on if you already have sites / lists / traffic in this area.

Another Launch! Here is a complete case study of our last "launch" event:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1817917

It wasn't really a launch as such, but we applied a lot of the launch formula to it. It was basically a 50% Off site wide Sale which we promoted heavily. It was a huge success for bboth us and our affiliates alike:
    • It Increased our Clickbank Gravity from 45 to 96 (this has now settled around 60)
    • Sales revenues in this 1 week were equivalent of 20x regular previous weeks.
    • Sales have more than tripled in the period after this launch compared to previous figures.
    • Conversion rate during this 1 week tripled to 6.09%
    • Most of all it was really driven by affiliates, and lots of our affiliates made really very healthy commissions.
    Here is a picture of our increasing conversion rate over this week:

[​IMG]

So we are doing this again. I will make another thread with full details within the next couple of weeks, but the launch day for the next launch / sale is the 3rd November 2010.

We are super confident that we can repeat this formula, but more than that - we have plans to make it even bigger this time. So if you are new to us then now is the time to start setting up, so that by November you will be ready and getting consistent traffic to really take advantage of this.

As usual you can reply here, or PM me here, or contact me though our site. I am totally dedicated to helping affiliates, so anything you need, anything you don't understand, or any suggestions you have then please get in touch.

Thanks so much for all your support,
    Dan

Dan Bainbridge, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  11. modernlifeisadam

modernlifeisadam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice blog, nice niche idea too

modernlifeisadam, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  12. Dan Bainbridge

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone,

It is ages since I did an official update of this thread, within which time we had a massive launch which increased our gravity from 54 to 184 - you can see that full launch thread here:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1960378

It is pretty much a case study from start to finish and explains exactly what we did (p.s. our next VERY SIMILAR event is set for the end of April and we think it will be even bigger / more successful).

Anyway, since that we have made some big changes to the site, not to mention adding more new albums, including a millionaire mindset album - which was massively popular. If you look at our gravity graph, the second spike on there was from announcing the launch of this album to just our list - so if you had promoted us before the launch then you you would of made big sales in the sale, and then another spike with this album launch:

[​IMG]

New Promotional Videos

The main big change is that we have added 2 promotional videos onto our site - one on our main opt-in page where people signup to receive our 3 free albums and this increased opt-ins by 10%, and another on our homepage - it is still early days on this one, and average viewing time of the site seems to be up, but because of so much new traffic being on the site and Christmas sales it is hard to tell the exact impact just yet.

Both of these videos are available for affiliate use - you can download them yourself, or you can just copy and paste some code and we will host the video for you. Thats not all, we also have a further 6 videos which are video reviews of some of our albums. These are all recorded by different people, talking about different albums - these have been really working for affiliates and I have noticed a lot of traffic and a lot of sales coming from affiliates who are using these on their blogs.

[video=youtube;0oWeOtAlAbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oWeOtAlAbM[/video]

Christmas Sales!

We have some big plans for these next 2 weeks, and expect our gravity to spike again as conversion increase, but also to generate some higher value purchases too. Here are our plans:

26th-27th December: Stop Procrastination Sale - A 48 hour, 30% off sale on our Stop Procrastination album. Swipe your email / article copy here:

TITLES:
    Video: How Eugenia cured her procrastination!
    Watch this video about stopping procrastination
    Video - Stop Procrastination + 30% Discount
    Stop Procrastination With Subliminal Messages

Hi {!firstname_fix}

Do you struggle with procrastination?

We all do a little bit if we are honest, but when you find yourself constantly procrastinating, or never really taking the action you should do, then this is when you let your procrastination tendencies sabotage your chances of success.

However, this doesn't have to be a problem for you forever.

Watch this video from Eugenia - she used subliminal audio to overcome her procrastination problems, and was so impressed she made a quick video about her experience:

**** INSERT YOUR LINK HERE****
    Generate your affiliate link from this page: http://www.subliminalmp3s.com/affiliate-program/link-generator
    Click on the link to "Generate A Link To Individual Product Pages". Select "Stop Procrastination" from within the "Increase Motivation" category.

To your development,

Your Name
    HTML:
    29th-30th December: Subliminal Learning Sale - A 48 hour, 30% off sale on our Subliminal Learning album. Swipe your email / article copy here:

SUBJECTS:

Video: How Alison used subliminal learning
    Video: An experience with subliminal learning
    Video: Alison tries subliminal learning
    Subliminal Learning Video
    Video - Subliminal Learning + 30% Discount

Hi {!firstname_fix}

Have you ever heard of subliminal learning?

If so it might be from a movie, or American TV show... and if so then you might be wondering if it really works like this - if it is effortless, if you can use subliminal learning to learn a foreign language overnight... well, let me tell you the truth... NO - it just doesn't work like that (sadly).

It is more of a tool which can help you rather than do the learning for you... it will help you to focus, to remember, to concentrate, and help you to absorb information..

Here is a quick video from a girl called Alison who tried subliminal learning for herself talking about her experience:

Generate your affiliate link from this page: http://www.subliminalmp3s.com/affiliate-program/link-generator
    Click on the link to "Generate A Link To Individual Product Pages". Select "Subliminal Learning" from within the "Learning & Education" category.

To your development,

Your Name
    HTML:
    *Important* - the article / email copy swipe files above DON'T contain your affiliate link. You need to generate this from this page: www.subliminalmp3s.com/affiliate-program/link-generator

Click on the link to "Generate A Link To Individual Product Pages". The products to select are "Stop Procrastination" for the first mini sale, and "Subliminal Learning" for the second one. Please contact me directly if you have any questions.

Both of these mini 48 hour sales will be backed by coverage on our homepage and announcements in our customer newsletter, as well as a countdown timer and video testimonial on the product page. It will be a low value purchase, but a strong conversion rate.

1st-7th January: THE BIG Weight Loss Sale - 50% off ALL of our Weight Loss albums, with a trial price purchase option. There will be 2 weight loss packages to purchase - one with 3 core albums in for around $30, and another with all 9 weight loss albums for $70 - however, both of these will be trial price billings, so the initial purchase will only be $4.95, and after 10 days the remaining amount will be billed - bringing in HIGH VALUE SALES. Again this will be given coverage on our homepage, and in our newsletter as well as featuring a video testimonial and a countdown timer on the sales page.

Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year!!!
    Dan

Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
    Dan Bainbridge, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  13. LoftHeR

LoftHeR Peon

Best Answers:
    You should tell to your affiliates not to promote this product via Adwords. Google banned my account because of it.

LoftHeR, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  14. Dan Bainbridge

Best Answers:
    Oh no, Lofther, I am really sorry you got banned - I assume you were direct linking with an affiliate link? If so then doing this to anyones program on Clickbank or any network will give you a red flag in Google PPC - we have some affiliates who do AMAZING with PPC, but they all direct the traffic on to their landing page / mini site / opt-in signup first and then direct the traffic on to us..

Dan Bainbridge, Dec 24, 2010 IP