1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Subdomain VS New Website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by skylikemake, Jun 21, 2017.

Hey Guys :)

I have a one website with 3 completely different niches and want to separate them, so should i create just Subdomain for each one and redirect subfolder to subdomain, OR redirect subfolder to completely new website?

Which is better to get high search results? as now, i have a good SERP only for 1 niche from 3 and want to change this situation

skylikemake, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  2. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Separate domain. Point.

Blank ™, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  3. skylikemake

skylikemake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can you explain, why? cuz i have no idea at this point

skylikemake, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  4. ErgoPrime

ErgoPrime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google count all your backlinks, even this ones that point to one of your subdomains, to your whole domain. Therefore if you want to receive fast results in SEO different subdomains would be the best approach, but Google could also penalize you because you have irrelevant links pointing to your domain. Furthermore you wouldn't have the chance to experiment with SEO, if you have only one domain.

Make different domains and try different SEO strategies for each one. See what works best and copy your strategy.

ErgoPrime, Jul 3, 2017 IP