1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Subdomain is harmfull for seo or not?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ultimative Tech, Dec 21, 2016.

Hi All,

I am going to start creating my website so I want it to know that is sub domain is beneficial or losing something in search engine optimization. I am totally confused what can I do?
    Please suggest me. Can I create sub domains against each topic or create navigation in a domain ?

Regards.

Ultimative Tech, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can also rank Subdomain as well but it will be very challenging task. People tend to use a top level domain which will help them to rank a site in search engine.

iwebsocial, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  3. Guntzenbach Conrad

Guntzenbach Conrad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A Sub-page will be faster to rank because it is already part of a domain. However, a sub-domain will be treated as a NEW domain altogether. Ranking difficulty is about the same for both.

Regards

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    Guntzenbach Conrad, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  4. Ultimative Tech

Ultimative Tech Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate that you answered my question.
    But please also tell me detail why it will be very challenging task. What can I do for it in Search Engine Optimization? Means in which area I have to do more work (on page or off page). I am very thankful to you if you tell me about the details.
    Thanks

Ultimative Tech, Dec 22, 2016 IP