1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Subdomain and Subdirectories in WordPress (at the same time)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Vitaly Makarkin, Mar 25, 2018.

Hello. Does anybody have an expirience of using Subdomain and Subdirectories in WordPress at the same time, like domain.com and my.domain.com and domian.com/new - this is all 3 dirrefernt sites into WordPress Multisite network.

Thx.

Vitaly Makarkin, Mar 25, 2018 IP
  2. YYDevelop

YYDevelop Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, when you want to use sub domains for the same domain you will need to open new folder on your domain and redirect the sub domain to the new folder.
    So it's just like you said you open new folder domian.com/new you will need to install new wordpress site on that folder.
    And then you set sub domain on your hosting and set the folder for the sub domain to be domian.com/new.

YYDevelop, Apr 12, 2018 IP
  3. Vitaly Makarkin

Vitaly Makarkin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually the main reason is to use MultiSite Network, becouse I don't want another WordPress's setup.

Vitaly Makarkin, Apr 12, 2018 IP
  4. YYDevelop

YYDevelop Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by MultiSite Network? are you talking about different languages?

Try the tutorial below i think it might provide the answer you are looking for:
    http://www.wpbeginner.com/glossary/multisite/

YYDevelop, Apr 12, 2018 IP
    OaldDesign likes this.
  5. Vitaly Makarkin

Vitaly Makarkin Active Member

Best Answers:
    So main question is:

Is it possibe use Subdomain and Subdirectory at the same time? Like I want 10 sites on subdomain and 10 o subdirectory at the one WP MultiSite setup.

Vitaly Makarkin, Apr 12, 2018 IP