1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sub - Subdomain

Discussion in 'Apache' started by Mario30, Dec 4, 2018.

Hi i am searching and i cant found a way to solve my problem: I have create a subdomain i know all that but i need this: newsubdomain.subdomain.domain.com 2sub domains.

Other wht i need is to be abble example any typed subdomain on example.cdn.domain.com to be visible on url bar and not need to be created before, sorry for my bad english i hope that someone will undrestned me.

I a using VPS cenotos 6, i need if my client whana type on my curently subdomain his subdomain example.cdn.domain.com how to setup that.

Thanks

Mario30, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  2. hostechsupport

hostechsupport Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you using any control panel if yes your client can set up a subdomain in his control panel and you only have to set up a wildcard dns like *. cdn.domain.com ?

hostechsupport, Dec 8, 2018 IP
  3. Mario30

Mario30 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am using Whm/Cpanel Centos 6 and i whana example: sub.cdn.domain.com to be visible and if not "sub" created on cpanel, i have setup wildcard dns *.cdn.domain.com.

When i type on url bar: sub.cdn.domain.com showw error:
    ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Mario30, Dec 8, 2018 IP