1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling STUNNING DESIGN ! Start WEB DESIGN Agency Business.100 % Automated for Newbie

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sushmanayan82, Feb 19, 2017.

STUNNING DESIGN ! Start Web Design Agency Business.100 % Automated for Newbie
    This website offer you complete web design services (Business web design,Ecommerce web design,Blog design & Mobile web design) to start your web design agency without any prior exp.

===> You are bidding on Web Design Business. 7 Day Auction ! No Experience Required.

Do you dream to start Profitable Web Design business.If yes,
    I offer you a great opportunity to start this Profitable business &
    Get Financial Freedom in your Life.

---------------------------------------
    Why to start Web Design Business ?
    ---------------------------------------

In Today world 93% of business purchase decisions start with search engine search ( Google,Yahoo & Bing ).It means that you are only selling to 7% of market if you do not have website to show on search engine.So, website is MUST for any business.

In this regard, website design is one of the most important things that you need to consider if you want to develop a website.There is a huge demand for web design, which make this business very profitable.Many Business owners,Bloggers & Internet markets need gorgeous looking website which can attract customers immediately.They do not have time or they do not have required skills to develop this kind of eye catching website.Hence, they are ready to pay thousands of dollars for web design which makes their website very gorgeous & stunning.

TheDesignsMedia.com offer Web design Services which are highly profitable & fulfills the need of hungry Web design market.Itprovides you wonderful opportunity to dominate on Web Design business.

On each order, You will make 100 to 200% profit and can expect to make thousands of dollars per week in your spare time.This is fully outsourced business & there is not any prior exp. required to run this business.Newbie Friendly !!!.Website has killer & eye catching design which grab your visitor's attention immediately.We are proud of this great work & we will never sell you anything worthless.Our Customers are 100% satisfied & they are highly impressed with our quality work in web design perfection.

-----------------------------------------
    WHY I'M SELLING THIS WEBSITE
    -------------------------------------------
    I am a web designer & developer by profession.I develop high quality websites by keeping in mind hot trends of internet world.Our websites are not only awesome & gorgeous in design but also highly SEO optimized to gain maximum exposure of free traffic.We always keep in mind that Our customer must get maximum profit from our websites. If you are interested in building same service websites please mail us .We will come to you with further details.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    What Web Design services are provided on this website ?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

This Website provides following services for buyers.

• Ecommerce Website Design
    • Blog Design
    • Business Web design
    • Mobile Web design

---------------------------
    How does it work ?

1) You receive a order from customer - Payment is received instantly to your Paypal account or whatever payment processor you use. 2) You forward this order to Suppliers - We provide you list of reliable & outstanding suppliers.

3) Suppliers confirm you that order is completed.

4) You send a mail to your customer about order completion.That's it.

-----------------------
    WEBSITE INFORMATION
    This Killer design website is based on Wordpress platform which is easily editable & configurable. You can edit Home page, Pictures, Logo, Pricing table etc as per you need.
    I have spent countless of hours to make it user friendly & maintenance free for new owner. All required plugins are already installed & configured which will play vital role to make the money on Auto Pilot . Every page of this website is designed in such a fashion (With required density of keywords) that search engines ( Google, Bing,…) will give higher ranking in search result of keywords. All hard work is done from my side.

-------------------------------------------------------
    PROFIT MARGINS
    --------------------------------------------------------
    I have list of reliable suppliers from many sources.Rate may vary slightly supplier to supplier.You can send a mail to me if you want to know rate of all suppliers. You can increase or decrease the price of the packages. Profit margins are from 50% to even 500% on some packages with the current prices that are being used but this can change if you want to increase or decrease the prices.

1) Business Web Design Services

Standard:- Supplier rate $190 - Sale Price $699 - Profit = $509
    Plus:- Supplier rate $500 - Sale Price $1299- Profit = $799
    Ultimate:- Supplier rate $999 - Sale Price $2999 - Profit = $2000

2) Ecommerce Web Design Services

Standard:- Supplier rate $450 - Sale Price $999 - Profit = $549
    Plus:- Supplier rate $999 - Sale Price $1999- Profit = $1000
    Ultimate:- Supplier rate $1500 - Sale Price $3999 - Profit = $2499

3) Blog Design Services

Standard:- Supplier rate $149 - Sale Price $499 - Profit = $350
    Plus:- Supplier rate $299 - Sale Price $899- Profit = $600
    Ultimate:- Supplier rate $400 - Sale Price $1299 - Profit = $800

3) Mobile Web Design Services

Standard:- Supplier rate $149 - Sale Price $499 - Profit = $350
    Plus:- Supplier rate $349- Sale Price $899- Profit = $550
    Ultimate:- Supplier rate $399 - Sale Price $1299 - Profit = $900

------------------------------------------
    WHAT WILL THE NEW OWNER GET?
    -----------------------------------------

1) Premium,Brandable & Memorable domain name TheDesignsMedia.com (VALUE $49) We will push this domain free of cost to your Godaddy account.

2) Complete Premium theme Website. (VALUE $197)
    3) 10+ Pre-installed Wordpress Plugins. (VALUE $99)
    4) Very Professional Killer Designed Theme- This Makes People Really Trust You!(VALUE $297)
    5) Tutorial To Understand Website (VALUE $39)
    6) FREE Website Transfer (VALUE: $39)
    7) FREE Reliable Suppliers (VALUE $999)
    8) FREE Lifetime Support To Run the service

--------------------------
    COMMON QUESTIONS

--------------------------
    I want to ask a question which is not mentioned here ?Contact me .

I'm new to running websites and blogs, is that a problem?
    Not a problem at all! In fact, most of my websites and blogs are based on the Wordpress platform. This makes it very easy to learn how to run a website because it's so user-friendly.
    Once you've learned how, you can apply the same knowledge to ALL of your Wordpress websites! I will help you if you need it, just ask!

Do I need hosting?
    We will host the site free till website transfer.You Can host with us if you do not have .It costs $4.95 per month or $49 per year
    If you have your own hosting, just tell us the NAMESERVER 1 & 2.
    It is easy for us to pointing the domain to your hosting.

What if I don't live in the United States?
    That's perfectly alright. You can run these sites from anywhere in the world!

sushmanayan82, Feb 19, 2017 IP