1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Struggling to Find The Right Affiliate Set Up, Advice Welcomed?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by stevenUK, Feb 28, 2017.

Hi everyone,

I am hoping you fine people on here can help.

I am looking for affiliate software (or something) that can complete the following, and I am struggling finding it.

This is what I need.

I have affiliates wanting to promote my product, but the issue I have is this:

1) The landing page (sales page) is NOT on a wordpress, it is just a static HTML page.

2) The membership (account creation) is on a totally different subdomain (www.sub.anotherdomain.com)

3) Payment are taken by 100% PayPal.

So the sales/landing page is a different entity to where the customers create their accounts.

How can I link and what do I link with. The sales page is on one website: www.aaa.com (static html)

The customer buys from the www.aaa.com, pays with PayPal, and is then redirected to www.sub.anotherdomain.com.

How, and what can I use to offer an affiliate option on the above set up? as I am struggling to find it :-(

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Steven

Edit: For thread title: Advice, not advise (school boy error).

stevenUK, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  2. stevenUK

stevenUK Peon

Best Answers:
    Nobody?

Does anybody know of a good, dedicated Affiliate forum that could help with such a question/solution?

I ended on Digital point after typing affiliate forum in the searches.

Thanks in advance.

stevenUK, Feb 28, 2017 IP