1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Strongest Army, Airforce & Navy in the world?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by innews, Dec 2, 2008.

1. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it's okay to be patriotic but you've got to be reasonable dude.

American soldiers are as motivated as their Indian counterparts. Technologically, USA is much more advanced than any other country in the world. The best minds from all over the globe go to USA for a career.

peepin2me, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  2. Super Sambrook

Super Sambrook Peon

Best Answers:
    "USA is much more advanced than any other country in the world. The best minds from all over the globe go to USA for a career" This is a true statement, USA are very advanced but not the best trained when it comes down to fighting, i have a lot of respect for USA (from UK here) as whats happened in the past and we have always been good allys but i do agree strongly that other countries are better trained;

"if you have the best computer in the world it does not make you the best with computers, it just means you have the best computer"

_Super_SambrooK_

Super Sambrook, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  3. peepin2me

Best Answers:
    Having seen television footing of the military of various countries in combat action, I feel the US military is the best by far.

If you have the best computer in the world, the probability of you being the best with computers is much higher when compared with a person who does not have a good computer.

P.S. - I'm not an American. I'm an Indian

4. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not saying Indian army sucks. It is a major force in its region, and most probably have some territorial capabilities which very few else does. But this is an overall question, and practically no country but the USA and Russia can really launch full scale intercontinental campaigns on there own, so in overall, there is not much doubt who is the strongest, for this period of time, this might change in a couple of decades later, but it is what it is now.

LeoSeo, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  5. ROOFIS

ROOFIS Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forget the Commandos, French foreign legion, S.A.S, Us navy seals,
    these bad boys(below) kick azz!!!:p:D The Vatican army is one of the
    mightiest, toughest, meanest outfits in the world,
    guaranteed to wipe out the enemy my scaring them witless with their
    Gloria Gaynor - I will survive :p song and dance routine! enjoy haha

[​IMG]

ROOFIS

ROOFIS, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  6. _MaSteR_

_MaSteR_ Banned

Best Answers:
    That for Sure Indian Army is Stronger then America ... America Just have Good Airforce ... and Indian Airforce is Not So Good ...

_MaSteR_, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  7. Super Sambrook

Super Sambrook Peon

Best Answers:
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, they are elite!

8. Super Sambrook

Super Sambrook Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a lot of people talking about USA here, the fact is that USA could wipe out pretty much any country they wanted.

War is no longer about Ground force, boars and aircraft its about pushing a button Aka Nuke.

im from uk btw.

9. Them1ster

Them1ster Banned

Best Answers:
    Some soldiers are really sick:

[​IMG]

An Iraqi army soldier eats a freshly killed dog during a ceremony to celebrate the first anniversary of authority transfer to Iraqi forces in the Shiite Shrine city of Najaf, 10 January 2008. American planes rained bombs on Al-Qaeda targets today as the US military pursued militants across Iraq a year after President George W. Bush decided to send reinforcements to the country.

Them1ster, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  10. Masterful

Masterful Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get the heck out of here with that "most highly trained" nonsense! :rolleyes: The USA is the strongest simply because it has the best weapons.

Masterful, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  11. Masterful

Masterful Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your research absolutely stinks!

Where's the UK? Why would anyone think that India or France has more power than the UK? :confused:

You people seem to be taking numbers into account too much. These days, a simple push of a button can change the number of soldiers in an army dramatically. Keeping that in mind, I favour technology, intelligence, discipline and management as criteria to judge by, in which case, the UK would be near the top of all of the lists.

Most of you people are making your minds up based on biased deduction. I'll give you sound reasoning. We, the Brits, haven't lost a major war in over 300 years. Our performance speaks for itself.

Masterful, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  12. peepin2me

Best Answers:
    This is really sick!

13. jonas18

jonas18 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Originally Posted by dc0ded
    Indian army is no doubt stronger than american army.. latest equipments is not just that can make an army strongest. Indian army has highly trained soldiers with experience to operate in any kind of terrain. They r highly motivated people, unlike american solders who join army for money and better future.

you right, Indians are so patriotic, and being blind by it to see the reality.:D

jonas18, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  14. jonas18

Best Answers:

Now you sounds like the Indians:D, I see UK is not on the list, but chilled you know what UK are capable of..Specially when they have US on they side.

jonas18, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  15. ArmaanMagic

ArmaanMagic Peon

Best Answers:
    Without any bullet proof jacket & latest weapon? - INDIAN ARMY ROCKS ! - Because they are so much brave!

ArmaanMagic, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  16. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    I will once again point out your bias- You have repeatedly shown that you are anti-indian (Or maybe super pro-pakistani, and since they are enemies... It follows.

For motivation Al-queda wins hands down.

jumpboy11jaop, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  17. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    For Army, it has to be the UK. They are the best trained, disciplined and most skilled troops in the world.

Airforce: USA

Navy: Most likely USA.

That's true, and did you know the UK Challenger 2 tank, is the best in the world, i remember an interview with a highly ranked American troop where he said he is really glad that "we have the Brits alongside us because their tanks are superior to ours".

ThraXed, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  18. danger9918

danger9918 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you please reveal the source you got this from?

The soldier doesn't even look Iraqi. He looks Asian to me...

danger9918, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  19. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's about force projection folks...

Notice how even those that put America's Army at less than #1 put our Air Force and Navy at #1? That's because we can project our forces anywhere in the world in less than a day. You have to factor that power into the equation when you're discussing armed forces power. And don't forget America's Marine force is larger than most country's entire Army.

American armed forces branches (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard) fight as a cohesive unit. That's where our technological advantages come into play and that's where the core of our power lies. We can project our main attack forces into your own back yard while still protecting our homeland with reserves and Coast Guard.

GeorgeB., Dec 3, 2008 IP
  20. jonas18

Best Answers:
    fully agree on this....

jonas18, Dec 3, 2008 IP