1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Strippers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PlanetAndrea, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Guess it really depends what country your from. In Canada, home of the Canadian Beaver, we are aloud to touch for a price!

I once dated a real hottie that absolutely despised 'the club' and became enraged when she knew I was there (not sure how she knew, smell or something :confused:). One day we got into a heavy discussion about this and I learned she was mad about what she didn't know! So I suggested to her that I take her to the dance and she sit with me while I enjoy the atmosphere. Then I would recipricate by going to a male strip club with her, she agreed :eek:.

One thing I can tell you I learned was WOMEN ARE NUTS IN STRIP JOINTS. They make men look like church goers ;).

Unfortunatley our relationship didn't work out, but it wasn't from lack of trying!

Homer, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  2. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My cousin worked as a bartender at one for a long time and I have a couple of friends that dance. Once you see the behind the scenes part of a club it gets real scary. There’s just something about watching 4 strippers squatted down next to a dumpster taking hits from a make shift coke bottle bong that loses it’s appeal.

As far as women going to a strip club I have no problem. I don’t think I’d be with a woman that got turned on by an oiled up man in knee high leather tasseled boots and a thong on shaking his butt to Madonna.

Yeah it’s crazy how women act with male strippers. They become some type of animals. When I was 18 I worked as an electrician and this lady asked me if I was interested in dancing for a party for some extra money. Apparently it was a molest-some-young-boy-while-he-wears-his-tool-belt-and-fruit-of-the-looms party. In all fairness I was doing the robot, running man, and cabbage patch.

Hodgedup, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  3. nevetS

nevetS Evolving Dragon

Best Answers:
    What's good for the goose . . .

I actually sent a "pizza guy" to my wife's bachelorette party.

nevetS, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  4. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I hope you didn’t use this guy: WARNING THAT IS AN ADULT SITE> bigsausagepizza.com

5. progeniy

progeniy Peon

Best Answers:
    I would not care... we guys also have our share of fun too..

progeniy, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  6. nevetS

nevetS Evolving Dragon

Best Answers:
    I'm so not going to that site :).

nevetS, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  7. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    Come on, live a little :)

Strippers are people too. I don't know why we all just can't get along. So what if they get invited to a bachelor/bachelorette party, take their clothes off, rub their lubed up parts all over people's faces and then leave with a wad of cash? At least you have the memories after they leave.

chachi, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  8. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I don't think anyone really needs to go to the site to know what I'm talking about.:D

9. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

And you smell good too! :p

Crazy_Rob, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  10. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I love having a glittery face afterwards, too.

11. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    Yeah, who doesn't like smelling like baby oil?

chachi, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  12. TheHoff

TheHoff Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes :( A friend of a friend once received skid marks on his pants as a bonus to his lap dance.

TheHoff, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  13. palespyder

palespyder Psycho Ninja

Best Answers:

GAK! I would have had a freakin fit!!!! I soooo would have gotten my $20 back ;)

palespyder, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  14. TheHoff

TheHoff Peon

Best Answers:
    In Toronto, skid marks only cost you $10!

TheHoff, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  15. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Oh, that reminds me... I once saw a string hanging from one.

NO JOKE! :p

16. PlanetAndrea

PlanetAndrea Active Member

Best Answers:
    did you just call me a hoochie mama!? i'm in the black shirt if that is who you are referring to...

PlanetAndrea, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  17. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Maybe you girls should settle this in the mud pit! :cool:

18. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My cousin and several of his friends were going to a strip club about 3 times a week for a few months. Two of the guys actually paid for lap dances so they could lick the strippers (you know, there). I mean to me there’s just something wrong with paying a woman $20 so you can put your mouth on her for the duration of the song “I want candy”.

Never put your mouth anywhere on a stripper.

Several years ago I went with some friends to a club because it was one of my friends birthday. It was a cheap hole in the wall place where if money fell out of a guy’s pocket the stripper would go down to pick it up and come up 15 minutes later.

I sat there and spoke with a woman that didn’t know any English for probably about an hour. Every 10 minutes my cousin would tell me “Ask her if she wants a website.”

“I don’t know how to say do you want a website in Spanish.”

After about an hour she said she liked me and did the unthinkable. She leaned in to kiss me. I slapped my hand up on her forehead so fast. RRRRRRRRRRcctttt. She asked me what was wrong and why I didn’t want a kiss. I didn’t know how to say “because you have a dirty stripper mouth” in Spanish so I just pretended I didn’t know any Spanish then.

Yeah I've seen that too. Don't pull it. It will not make them say fun little phrases.

I actually pointed the string out and she said I can't afford to be off for a week every month. Makes sense.

19. Liminal

Liminal Peon

Best Answers:
    Another vote for "I don't care"

Liminal, Sep 13, 2005 IP
    Weirfire likes this.
  20. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    OMG, take the freaken week off with pay...on me! What could possibly be more important that your hygiene and health?
    That is, well, kinda discusting!

I support your decision on NOT kissing her. Everytime I go to these places one of them sticks her tongue out at me. My response is 'Are you gonna put that back in your mouth'.

One time (along time ago when I was married) I went to the dance and had a VERY dirty dance. When it was over I left the building the smell was so bad :eek: got in my car and it was even worst. How can I go home like this? I stopped at a gas station, filled up and splashed gasoline on my pants where this stripper was sitting. When I got home I told the wife the reason I was late was because I had car problems. Then I B lined straight up to the shower and scrubbed. *True story*:eek:

Homer, Sep 13, 2005 IP