1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

stripe processing

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Flor Sangerman, Jun 11, 2016.

somebody can help me?
    I have and account in paywhirl which I tought was associated with another stripe account but once I received money, stripe does not HELP ME....they say I have another account...that I needed to write since my account associated with that paywhirl account and just they ignored me once I wrote since my account they said....HOW CAN I RECOVER MY MONEY!!!! WHERE CAN I GET HELP!!! Im writing on all the forums possible because I need help...

Flor Sangerman, Jun 11, 2016 IP
  2. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyway good luck to sort this out.. writing on a lot of forums will not help you. You may want to think about how to get this sorted out!

fionix, Jun 11, 2016 IP
  3. Flor Sangerman

Flor Sangerman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you...and yes, I need to think another way to resolve this problem...but at the end if I do not resolve nothing...at least I will put on alert with the people who wants to use this service...I will try to put on as many forums I find later.

Flor Sangerman, Jun 11, 2016 IP
  4. WaQas

WaQas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    stripe also steal mine money
    stripe is fraud

WaQas, Jun 16, 2016 IP