1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stripe gateway rejecting live payments, thinking it’s in test mode

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by AnderSco01, Sep 16, 2016.

Hello,

Hope you are well. I'm trying to test my Stripe account with a live payment using my own debit card, but even though the toggle on my homepage dashboard is pointing to "Live", I get the following error on my site:

"Your card was declined. Your request was in test mode, but used a non test card. For a list of valid test cards, visit: https://stripe.com/docs/testing."

Dummy test numbers work ok in either mode, it just keeps thinking it’s in test mode. I’ve checked the test and live API keys and they are correct, having re-entered them several times with no change.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thank you for reading, looking forward to your reply.

AnderSco01, Sep 16, 2016 IP
  2. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you ask their support, it may be the best answer you can get and also the only true answer!

fionix, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  3. BuySomeBitcoins

BuySomeBitcoins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you sure your account is verified by Stripe ? and you can go live ?
    Did you make tests via their dashboard to make sure Live transactions are going through ?

BuySomeBitcoins, Nov 13, 2016 IP