1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stray Away from Taboola

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by jadecat341, Dec 14, 2017.

Stray Away from Taboola , They will ban your account at the payment time with no reasons.

Their payments terms is Net 45, So, Dec 15 is the payment time for October, But the banned my account at Dec 15, and don't pay, that's wasted my two months time and money.

Scam, Be careful!
    SEMrush
    Below is the email:

Taboola + XXX| Notice of Termination

Dear Mr. XXX,

Please be advised that, pursuant to the terms of the Publisher Agreement entered into between you and Taboola as of June 21, 2017 (the "Agreement"), we are hereby terminating the Agreement, effective immediately, due to the material and incurable breach of our Terms and Conditions and, specifically, Clause (e) of our Acceptable Use Policy. Accordingly, we will be removing our Widget from your Website, and will no longer be making payments or providing our Service to you.

Sincerely,
    Taboola Legal

jadecat341, Dec 14, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. tajb88

tajb88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well... since Taboola is one of the biggest ad networks in the world (worth over $1B) and they have no reason to scam anyone... I would assume you are the scammer and you are trying to shame them into paying you money you didn't really earn.

tajb88, Dec 18, 2017 IP
  3. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    Taboola isn't a scam at all. We made 10's of thousands of dollars with them. They are a shitty company that is losing market share and has some questionable methodology to getting long term contracts signed, but they definitely are not a scam.

VacationCrasher, Dec 23, 2017 IP
  4. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Taboola recently deactivated many publisher account mine too , they were working with me from last 4 years made payment but recently they closed my account and deactivated all website by saying i had breached their t&c and invalid clicks made on my ads , they didn't pay more then $4000 which were pending
    They paid me for same traffic 4 years now seems they only want to work with big players in game and big news website , so stay away from them if you are small publisher they will not pay you

aryan481, Sep 9, 2019 IP