1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Strategies I am using are after penguin update:

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by satish nandanwar, Jul 6, 2012.

I am not sure if I have selected my suggested methods or usually the ones that conducted for me. Of course you have to use some SEO methods to get your web page position in the google.

• Guest Blogging
    • The backlinks you are able to place in these guest articles are awesome and do execute their magic. I developed up this website on the main resource of guest posting alone. I am one of the biggest fans of guest operating a weblog and I cannot tell you how awesome it is, unless you get off your bum, and do it yourself.
    • Article marketing

• Although guest posting is my recommended way of link-building, I still do articles marketing, but individually of course. Publication Content and Articlebase still execute a treat for me. They obviously do not execute like they used to, in the fantastic old periods, but they still rely as a useful weblink and help with my SEO methods. After all, this is original articles with an in articles weblink.
    • Social Media

• There is more focus on social networking attention. Not that the real hyperlinks depend for SEO, it number more for a election in your give preference to from a lot of customers.
    • Better content blogs (SEOed)

• Even though I think that content is not the only master when it comes to building sites, I do make sure I make monster content to please my guests. To me it is all about attractive the people and composing SEO content at the same time. Yes I still do SEO as individuals need to know what your details is about, and without keywords, your concept can be blurry.
    • Also I believe that 500 term content are a penny a number of and will not be considered as top content. Hey let us accept it, that is what most individuals post and in fact, can you really express your concept or important info in 500 words?
    • Be a Natural Authority
    • If you have to do sly aspects to get your website place and smash your competitors at the same time, you must not be a actual energy. I do not have any competitors as I generally try to offer the best content and experience for my guests. If someone does better then they are eligible to their top recognize.

• Natural Linkbuilding
    • When developing any weblink, if it is included in amongst unique articles and is connecting to a relevant subject then it seems organic. It also seems like it is supposed to be. Google is now looking for anything that looks like link spam so you should never overdo any link building promotions.

• Onpage SEO
    • I am cautious with my Onpage SEO but I have not modified my methods whatsoever! Composing SEO content is a expertise and has never been a technical process. I still use SEOPressor to keep my keywords under control and I also use Search term Victorious one to show me more related keywords to add to my article.

satish nandanwar, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  2. princeofseo

princeofseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice
    [h=2]Strategies[/h]

princeofseo, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  3. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    Your strategies are good but what about directory submission ??

stepbystep, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  4. mytechbay

mytechbay Banned

Best Answers:
    This is effective & useful information for all.keep it up for nice information ..We wish to you any update of Google ,you have to share with us..

mytechbay, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  5. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    very useful, it will take time but very effective.

indiasbull, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  6. kwoodman80

kwoodman80 Peon

Best Answers:
    Before or after Google Penguin update, READ Google Webmaster guidelines. :)

kwoodman80, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  7. indinoida2012

indinoida2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you are going in a right way...keep it up..

indinoida2012, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  8. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

After Google Penguin update Natural work helps site to grow in Search engine. Your content contains good list of work. Its really helpful.

Thanks,

Easy Content Writing

easycontent, Jul 7, 2012 IP