1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Strange Twitter Linking Issue

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by ChrisMobile, Apr 10, 2018.

I have a strange situation with our twitter and I was hoping anyone could help. I am new to our company, and the employee who ran our social media, who has moved on to another company, seems to have linked two twitter pages to our twitter page. We have Facebook linked to MWT_WX which appears to be our original twitter page. However, when I try and tweet on that page it won't tweet on that page, but it instead tweets to MWT_AgWeather which is a newer twitter page. These two pages seem to relate to two separate web pages we have for our company (our main page and our ag page). I have no idea how these two pages are linked, or for that matter how to reach the MWT_WX page from our twitter homepage itself. I've canvased google and the Twitter help pages and can't seem to find anything about an issue like this anywhere. Also, when I have reposted facebook pictures forwarded to our twitter page, it only shows text and not pictures and I don't know why.

To Recap:
    Why can't I directly tweet to the MWT_WX page?
    Why is the main page for the MWT_WX page the MWT_AgWeather page?
    How are these connected?
    Why won't reposted facebook pictures show up on the MWT_WX page?

Thanks for your help

ChrisMobile, Apr 10, 2018 IP