1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Strange Drop in Alexa Rank after Wordpress update.

Discussion in 'SEO' started by MiuiArt, Feb 20, 2021.

Hello from Greece my dear friends.

The story begins after Latest Wordpress Update (Current version: 5.6.1)
    Since Last December I found that Amp plugin of my active theme had broken since wordpress update, and google amp crawler on search.google notified me for huge amount of errors.

alexa-rank.jpg

Since then, Alexa Ranking started to drop down from 42k down to 81k (current), and I need your help to recover from this bad Rank.

I fixed this problem by removing the original AMP plugin of my theme (Pennews) and installed the Version 2.0.10 | By AMP project contributors

As you see on the Pic below, the problem seems to be solved.

google-search.jpg

I made also many tweaks to improove the speed of my site and the Security witch also may have some negative impact on traffic ?

Webpagetest >> https://www.webpagetest.org/result/210220_Di5G_5c47e98f4ece8e65aa7d72be4e21d026/

GTMetrix >> https://gtmetrix.com/reports/news.xiaomi-miui.gr/aqdWrNQg/

Can you please review my page and see if I have some problems on SEO or at Design CSS/Plugins that I have to fix ?

The link to my domain is >> https://news.xiaomi-miui.gr

I have to notice, that my news.xiaomi-miui.gr is a perm redirection from root of xiaomi-miui.gr >> news.xiaomi-miui.gr but all sitemaps and links are valid on search.google.

Thanks for your attention my friends in advance.

Best Regards to all
    Dimitris (AKA MiuiArt - Administrator)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2021
    MiuiArt, Feb 20, 2021 IP
  2. 777ilia777

777ilia777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, MiuiArt. Thank you for this topic. A few words about AMP and it's validation. First of all, this is not a web-service commercial. I would like to tell you about ampbench.com. This service is designed to verify that your website AMP fit Google requirements.AMPBench is a web application and service that validates AMP URLs + their associated Structured Data. Шt worked for a long time, but recently it stopped being supported. I know that a lot of people have used it. That is why I decided to restore it. Now this service is available again!) I hope this will be helpful

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    777ilia777, Mar 2, 2021 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Why do you care about the Alexa Rank?

dcristo, Mar 2, 2021 IP
  4. lilianim

lilianim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am seo expert and i had some problems with alexa ranting so i wrote a article about it. i suggest to read that.
    Note: I wrote it in pesian but you can use translater for that,

lilianim, Mar 3, 2021 IP