1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Stop Wasting Time On Poor Quality Work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Brandon Dennis, Feb 2, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello DigitalPointers,

I'm a freelance writer, among other things, and would like to take a moment of your time to introduce myself. My name is Brandon Dennis and I've been a freelance writer since 2005 as well as a web developer since 2007. During that time I have written roughly 10,000 articles and have covered hundreds of niches. From 2009 to 2012, I worked exclusively as a technical writer for Tech-FAQ.com. Since then, I've worked for TripleCurve, Demand Media Studios, TextBrokers (on several managed teams), and Scripted, where I was also an editor.

While I specialize in technical content and tutorials, I am able to produce marketing materials, travel guides, product reviews, educational content, and anything else that you may need. I am able to consistently produce 20,000-30,000 words of original content each week at a rate of $1/100 words and I have always been committed to meeting deadlines on time. My average turnaround time is about 10 - 12 500-word documents per day.

I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science with a minor in Business and Organizational Management.

If you would like more information or samples of my work, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or by email at .

Thank you for your time,
    Brandon Dennis

Brandon Dennis, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  2. MarketerINC

MarketerINC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As the titled says, he's great at writing! One of the best in here. Thank you for the great article!

MarketerINC, Feb 15, 2016 IP
    Brandon Dennis likes this.
  3. Brandon Dennis

Brandon Dennis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm still taking on new customers, especially anyone who needs bulk content.

Best regards,
    Brandon

Brandon Dennis, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  4. Safaseo

Safaseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi there,

Can you write articles in tourism industry? :)

Regards.

Safaseo, Mar 14, 2016 IP