1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stop timeline from jumping to latest tweets!!

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Chronos49, Sep 9, 2015.

This is driving me crazy! I'm browsing my timeline, and find an interesting tweet. I click on it to read any replies, decide I'd like to comment or whatever, come out of it back to my timeline, and WHAM, my timeline jumps to the top/latest tweets, and I've lost the tweet I was wanting to contribute to!!!
    I find this behaviour really annoying, and quite frankly downright rude!! Surely, if this is a default setting, then I must be able to alter it to behave the way I want my timeline to behave?
    I don't WANT my timeline to jump to the latest tweet! If I want to go to the latest tweet, then I can do that myself!!
    I know there are other twitter clients out there that don't have this annoying habit, and I've tried nearly all of them, from time to time, but apart from this irritating facet, I quite like the Twitter client.
    Any help/suggstions gratefully received guys!....

p.s. I have a friend, who doesn't suffer from this problem, but that's on an iphone, my phone is an android, if that makes any difference.

Chronos49, Sep 9, 2015 IP