1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling stop-sp.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by WorldKaoss, May 28, 2014.

I've created this site using scientific information from science journals related to neurology, neruscience, psychology and neuropsychology.

The idea came after I found out that I have sleep paralysis episodes and found a handful of YouTube videos with a lot of interaction (comments) to each one of them, so I decided I would centralize the content myself using whatever I could gather from my University's library.

Please keep in mind that this content is absolutely unique, as the science journals I've read about the phenomena were written in my local language, so I've translated them into english.. beside's merging the aspects of different fields of study.

Unfortunately, I'm not good at SEO or driving traffic, and due to exams that are going to start next week and end in ~2 months, I can't afford to invest more time with it.

Auction winner will receive domain + free website transfer to his hosting account..

WorldKaoss, May 28, 2014 IP