1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

STOP promoting ClickBank until you read this!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by thedanielsolution, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Webgold

Webgold Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep this is the reason I avoid CB products these days, concentrate on building your own list and stick to adsense.

Webgold, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  2. ebooks21

ebooks21 Peon

Best Answers:
    What he describes is nothing new but one should always be on the lookout for this kind of scams.

ebooks21, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ripped, thanks :)

I can swear I was going to state the same thing the other day, but I am not here much for insulting. Alexa is being too paranoid most of the times, you might have already noticed me saying "That I like the way she explains things" .. several times already in other threads. The reality is that she's being to straight forward/toughhh about pretty much all products/marketing tactics or whatever the subject in discussion is.

Not really sure how many of the users are making thousands a month with clickbank (I just know that I'm doing pretty well for the past 12 months, and I don't care much about others)

But what I've noticed is that Alexa repeated several times, how's she's making 5-6K/ month. (What's the purpose? We don't care how much you make really.. and not only that but in reality I think you're making just a small part of that :p) No worries you'll get there some day ..

P.S Clickbank isn't rocket science, nor you will need a degree of some sort to start making a killing in clickbank. I know people that went from zero online to a small fortune without many skills) .. Let's just not make things more complicated than they already appear to be, this will only bring discouragement to other affiliates that are willing to earn online.

P.S.S Alexa, just as Ripped said you're just a bit paranoid and there's no way to succeed that way in this sort of business. It's just the way you discuss things..

Al.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    evelinawilliams007, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  4. alaaseada

alaaseada Peon

Best Answers:
    i don,t have a click bank accout i like cj
    thank you for this important info

alaaseada, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  5. alaaseada

alaaseada Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you very much

alaaseada, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  6. drdavidnd

drdavidnd Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you ParthS. I am glad to know this is possible. After reading this thread, I am starting to think the world is going down the toilet. And, that everybody is out to get me.

I am a vendor. I have had one product available since 2005. Clickbank says 75% of my sales come from affiliates. Therefore, I need you affiliates to promote my product or I do not make as much money. So, why in the world would vendors want to steal from affiliates? I think not. Affiliates drive sales, and vendors know this. The good reputable vendors know this and will never want to cheat anyone.

I have never created a opt-in page because I do not know how to make sure affiliates keep their commissions. I would like to start doing that, but want to make sure those that drove the traffic get their due.
    Thanks.

drdavidnd, Jan 21, 2010 IP