1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stop it already

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by H-Man, Sep 13, 2004.

H-Man, Sep 13, 2004 IP
  2. qll

qll Peon

Best Answers:
    how many human clicks do you get there? do you have 1000 human clicks?

if not, then somebody is fooling google that a view of adsense is called from that url, so mediabot visit you again and again.

that dude is smart, as it also must fool adsense each view is from a new content.

qll, Sep 13, 2004 IP
  3. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    For what purpose? If the revenue goes to H's pub id, then why spoof to show someone else's ads?

mopacfan, Sep 13, 2004 IP
  4. qll

qll Peon

Best Answers:
    who knows!

i sometimes do that as i want to see what is shown on others' sites. i only use ca-test account. i do click those adsense, and see those advertisers and email to them to pay me a monthly fee to be listed on my sites etc.

it may also be a good way to reduce the CTR. this trick is too stupid and google can catch it if there is click frauld in it. i don't think they really care about fake impressions too much. it will only hurt the small advertisers, as they only have the first 1000 free impression, after that, they must keep a high CPM to be listed, unless they know the trick in Adwords to get around it.

qll, Sep 13, 2004 IP
  5. disgust

disgust Guest

Best Answers:
    no, click through rate on pages doesn't matter at all. they only factor CTR on google results to keep you live or not (and to determine where you're placed)

disgust, Sep 13, 2004 IP
  6. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Qll,
    You are going to PM me the trick you are referring to, right? :) Please :)
    Ajeet

Ajeet, Sep 14, 2004 IP
  7. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    You're basically asking him to tell you how to cheat - right.

schlottke, Sep 14, 2004 IP
  8. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Unsure if that is directed at my post. If it is, then no. I am asking him the trick. It is not clear to me that the trick is achieved only through cheating. If the post was not directed at my post, please ignore this response.
    Thanks
    Ajeet

Ajeet, Sep 14, 2004 IP
  9. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, it would be breaking the Adsense TOS - so it would be cheating.

Why is there a need to know, simply curiousity?

schlottke, Sep 14, 2004 IP
  10. qll

qll Peon

Best Answers:
    it is not that i don't want to tell you, but a lot of my income is from adsense, if i tell you how to trick adwords -- meaning how to pay less to be listed high, then who is going to pay the adsense i am showing?

basically, i used keyword such as "paris hilton" "simpleson"... and mine is shown #1 with 5c bid, then they start charging a fee for low paying keyword. but during that time, i found out that google is cheating investors: here is the reason

google tells you what are the top 10 keywords, i bought them all.
    then using the time for the first 1000 impression, can i calculate how many hits are done on google per day, per month... ...

it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lower than what they said.

ok. is that possible, there are hits but my ads are not shown? NO NO No
    i tried different proxy hitting different servers. my ads are always on there. so google is lying.

if you play google enough, you will know they are lying about many things. i am not afraid of losing adsense or adwords account, but i am afraid of my life.

i am already in FBI's watch list, because i released too much information online. i am on their blacklist of "big mouth" -- knowing too much too dangrouse stuffs that they can not fix. if bad people know what i know, who knows what they will do.

if you are questioned by FBI, or pointed a gun for search then be released and told shut up, you will understand, the less others know what i know, the safer i am.

qll, Sep 14, 2004 IP
  11. qll

qll Peon

Best Answers:

it is about adwords, not adsense. nothing is broken. only there are loopholes in adwords to allow you to bid high priced keywords with very low fee.

qll, Sep 14, 2004 IP