1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stoning to death..Is it in Quran or is it in Bible?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Shah Bandar, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    They allowed it, because the US payed them a ton of money. It seems when you show Muslims some dollars, they sell out Allah really quick.

Blogmaster, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  2. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats the type of media coverage i am talking about. I'm sure there are some Americans that cheered when the US attacked Iraq, it doesn't make America a nation of murderers.

You have been fooled by TV news coverage.

mistermix, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    What you're doing is dangerous, underestimating the hatred against us, possibly even justifying it. You look at the Middle East from a Westerner's point of view. You don't seem to understand how dominant the mindset of fanaticism is over there. Therefore you downplay everything.

4. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:

Have you ever been to a middle eastern country? Most people are too damn busy with day to day problems to care about world politics.

mistermix, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  5. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    zarul, you write: "Ohya, do you know that Malaysian soldiers (All of them were muslims) together with Paskistani soldiers risked their life to save American soldiers in Mogadishu. Just to end up one of our soldiers died while a few more were injured? Yet, we didn't even get the credit in the Hollywood movie blackhawk down when the whole Military community know who saved whose life."

No, I did not know this. Anymore than most Americans realize the South Koreans and Australians fought beside us in Vietnam. And I do not believe you are at fault for saying "we." Most Americans, myself included, would say "we" are in Iraq. I am not there though my heart and prayers are with those fine, brave young boys and girls.

IN Christ

Dead Corn, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  6. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First. Don't compare apples and oranges.

Pal's cheered an attack on civilian targets. Who didn't think a few missiles should have been parked in that area when they saw that? Certainly didn't win any sympathy for the Pal's in my heart :rolleyes:

Secondly. While I don't recall any mass street parades when the invasion happened; that is a military operation. Not some random terrorists blowing up innocents.

lorien1973, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  7. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    You saw the news coverage about Palestinian celebrating the bombing. How about demonstration around the world by muslims who were against the bombing? You failed to see that? Anyway, how about some of the people here who are happy when reading news about muslims death? Go the threads in this forum and you can find some of those messages. Its more about human mentality than religion.

There is a very "thin" line between terrorist and military, one wearing uniform and high tech weapons, while the other is not. So they blow "innocents" while those in military do not? now tell me, what are you gonna say about those innocents people who die after US dropped Atomic bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki??

Shah Bandar, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  8. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sucks to be them. It was war. WW2 in fact. Civilians were viable targets all over the world since it was a fight for survival. Ever heard of Berlin being carpet bombed? How about London? Actual warfare is not antiseptic. People die.

Terrorists target civilians almost exclusively. If unfiorms are the only difference you see between terrorists and military; perhaps you are just slightly askew.

I'm talking palestinians. You are talking world. Come back to me here

lorien1973, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  9. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you... You proved that they are not fighting for god (god don't need them to do so either). They are just using religion and god as an excuse. :)

10. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Well, not really. The moment that we don't pay them, they will suddenly make the Quran a priority again blaming us infidels and suddenly they will feel the need to kill Jews, Christians, Americans, Hindus and British people again.

11. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    zarul shahrin:
    Why about 90-80% of terrorisem is made by muslims?
    Can you explain it?

roiei, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  12. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    If WW2 was a war for you. what made you think what is happening isn't a war for those Palestinians? If WW2 was a fight for survivor. What made you think what is happening there in Palestine is not? Well, as you said, people die in war.

We are talking about palestine right? From what I see, they are attacking jews soldiers at the border than suicide bombing in the city. If you wanna say, attacking civilian is an act of terrorism, I think Israel soldiers killed more Palestinians civilian than the Palestinians did. So who is the real terrorist?? Open your eyes dude.. You read too much propaganda! Anway, aren't most of the civilians in Israel are also military reservists?

Isn't palestine part of the world???

13. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    To Muslims it seems to be all that matters in this world.

14. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    zarul shahrin, there is so many arab countries that can take palestinian, but OPPS, nobody want to do that ...

roiei, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  15. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest, its waste of time talking to you, cause you never really read Quran, and when someone shows you those facts that you were wrong. You ignored it and continue spreading hatred by repeating the same thing people have answered. I think many people here will agree with me. Do you know that you're giving a bad name to Christinanity? Jesus never taught us to be full of hatred. Please stop calling yourself a Christian till you understand the teaching. You're only giving a bad name to Jesus's teaching by spreading hatred. I believe god won't like it.

Anyway, I gonna answer your Christian. I am sure you are lack of intelligence to understand that those people are not fighting for god they are fighting for their own goodness. You have proved it yourself. Period . Fullstop.

16. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    Define terrorism....

17. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    roiei, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  18. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    That is your opinion. You know what most of the things you said were nonsense. You gave an opinion and claim everyone as having the same opinion. That is why I said you're an arrogant ignorant who is clearly lacking of intelligence..

19. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    We all know what terrorism is. No need to try yet once more to drag everyone down to the same level that Muslims are on. :rolleyes:

20. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    Mike you are on fire today :D

roiei, Sep 5, 2006 IP