1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stolen names list again EQFY.COM BMQF.COM BPQF.COM JIFX.COM

Discussion in 'Domains' started by ironheadz, Feb 14, 2008.

1. ironheadz

ironheadz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    5 of us called godaddy about same scammers, now godaddy sure that we have been scammed , now look at paypal 8 verifeid members with rep vs unverifeid scammer , guess who win?!!!

ironheadz, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  2. 5starpix

5starpix Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 50
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    I was lucky to lose only one domain, but I still want it back!!

5starpix, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  3. RCK

RCK Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I read all the stories, and since I am in a deal regarding some names, I am getting very paranoid.

Can't DP open a section for scam only? The theads are all over the forum/

I am very sorry for everybody that got scammed, it's a shame for the business.

RCK, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  4. yoginger

yoginger Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    cant DP mods discuss this with paypal? each month there will be so many million dollars worth of paypal transaction happening through digital point itself!!! so there should be some mechanism by which we will get protection.Else Dp should ban Paypal as a payment method in the forum and this will make paypal realize the worth of starting a section and process for dealing with goods like domains/websites etc with a different set of rules

please lemme know your comments on this...

yoginger, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  5. picobello

picobello Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I had the same - hopefully with little amounts - Paypal never replied to all my mail - their resolution center did not help in spite of all evidences I provided ....

How do they do to have the payment reversed?

picobello, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  6. RCK

RCK Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    RCK, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  7. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys, make a complaint via the Internet Crime Complaint Center - it's a legitimate outfit run by the FBI. By the sounds of things this person or these persons are running a scamming operation that runs into thousands and thousands of dollars.

You've all tried complaining to Paypal and Godaddy and have got nowhere so now it's time to turn to the appropriate authorities. Even if it's just one domain name it is probably part of a bigger scam and if no-one does anything about it except complain on DP then it's going to continue and you won't stand any chance of getting the domains back. Make a complaint to the FBI about this deliberate and outright fraud and you may get the domains back.

mcfox, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  8. ironheadz

ironheadz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent them a full report , thank you
    If they this scammer has been reported by many ppl, sure they will do something , plz report all infos with links to scam threads , all details include screenshots, emails details , company contact..etc

ironheadz, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  9. ronak

ronak Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What the F**K, really i wouldn't have joined paypal if i have read this before, a sucking 'paypal protection program for sellers', Guys all u here are wasting time discussing with paypal they won't return you your reversed or chargedback money so easily. Rarely only 5% of sellers can meet their requirements, that too only by reducing their income and restricting the type of buyers. Also one reputed ebay seller following their policy told: even after meeting thier seller protection policy u have only 30% chance of getting ur money back.

Read their F**kin policy:

11. Seller Protection Programme

11.1 Benefits.

The Seller Protection Programme, which applies only to Verified Business and Premier Accounts, reimburses sellers of certain types of goods who follow certain sound selling practices. If your transaction meet the qualification requirements for the Seller Protection Programme, PayPal will reimburse you for up to the amount set out below of the Chargeback or Reversal and, if applicable, waive the Chargeback Fee.

11.2. Coverage.

The Seller Protection Policy is limited to the following payout amounts per year for combined eligible Chargebacks and Reversals:

o £3,250.00 GBP
    o $5,000.00 USD
    o $6,500.00 CAD
    o €4,000.00 EUR
    o ¥550,000 JPY
    o $7,000.00 AUD
    o 6,500.00 CHF
    o 3,300.00 NOK
    o 40,000.00 SEK
    o 31,000.00 DKK
    o 16,000.00 PLN
    o 1,080,000 HUF
    o 120,000.00 CZK
    o $81,000.00 SGD
    o $38,000.00 HKD
    o $7,700.00 NZD

Please note that the combined annual total may not exceed the limit for any one currency.

A Chargeback is covered by the Seller Protection Programme if it was due to non-receipt of merchandise, or an unauthorised payment. A Reversal is covered if it was due to an unauthorised payment. The Seller Protection Programme does not cover claims under Buyer Protection Programmes for Significantly Not as Described or for non receipt of merchandise, or generally for sales of intangible goods, services, or licenses for digital content. PayPal Claims are not covered by the Seller Protection Programme. For more information on winning a PayPal claim see the Buyer Protection Programmes section of the Agreement.

11.3 Qualification.

In order to be qualify for a payment under the Seller Protection Programme, you must meet the following requirements:

You must have a Verified Business or Verified Premier Account at the time of the payment transaction,

The transaction must be between a US, UK or Canadian buyer and a US, UK or Canadian seller,

The payment must be listed as "Seller Protection Policy Eligible" on the “Transaction Details” page. Sellers are encouraged to minimise their risk and to review the Transaction Details page to see whether their payment is “Seller Protection Eligible” before fully completing their commercial transactions,

You must accept a single payment from one PayPal Account for the purchase,

You must not charge a surcharge for accepting PayPal,

You must post the purchased item to the address listed on the “Transaction Details” page, and that address must be identified as a Confirmed Address,

You must post the item to the buyer within 7 Days of receiving payment,

You must have trackable online proof of delivery from an independent shipper to the address on the “Transaction Details” page. For transactions involving an mount equal to the £150 GBP or more (or, if the transaction is in a different currency, if the transaction exceeds $325.00 CAD, €200.00 EUR, $250.00 USD, ¥28,000 JPY, $350.00 AUD, 330.00 CHF, 1,600.00 NOK, 2,000.00 SEK, 1,500.00 SKK, 800.00 PLN, 55,000 HUF, 6,000.00 CZK, $400.00 SGD, $2,000.00 HKD, $380.00 NZD, depending on the transaction currency.) , you must provide a proof of receipt that was signed or otherwise acknowledged by the buyer, and you must respond to PayPal’s requests for information within the time period PayPal specifies.

Please note that in order to be qualify for our Seller Protection Programme you must post the item as required in this section. If you hand deliver an item, or provide delivery in any manner other than required in this section, your transaction will not qualify for a payment under the Seller Protection Programme.

11.4 Process.

If there is a Chargeback or Reversal, we will place a temporary hold on the transaction amount or reflect that your Balance owes an amount to us (if you do not have sufficient funds in your Account). If we determine that the transaction qualifies for Seller Protection, we will lift the temporary hold and restore your access to the funds. Please note that eligibility under the Seller Protection Policy is not a requirement to win a Claim filed by a buyer under section 13.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we members on DP should start boycotting paypal, so forcing buyers to pay only via good online payment systems through which this fraud cant be committed

Hopping for Best

Thanks

ronak, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  10. MOG

MOG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    we need to stop this practice now folks.... just use moneybookers instead of PP and then there isnt an issue.

MOG, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  11. ironheadz

ironheadz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The transaction must be between a US, UK or Canadian buyer and a US, UK or Canadian seller?
    Gaypal rocks!

ironheadz, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  12. RCK

RCK Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    RCK, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  13. ttdomain

ttdomain Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can suggest to ebay the domains which are stolen, I don't think he will try to resell them in forums for few months

ttdomain, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  14. ttdomain

ttdomain Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Same here....

ttdomain, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  15. picobello

picobello Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sh*t, I just had the case again: my buyer get one of my script and the transaction was reversed by PP

We should all stop using PP NOW !

picobello, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  16. wagz

wagz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this blows for sure, i'm glad i got my 20 back but feel i was very fortunate to have gotten them back. I think everyone needs to go after this scammer w/ all they can....and stop using PP & GD - i never used GD until about 4 months ago and it nearly cost me $1500

I also got an interesting PM on here over the weekend (was out of town) but seems odd to get this out of the blue i thought:

sign up date was Feb08 and zero itrader...not saying he's part of the scammer ring, just saying its odd to get a PM like that.

wagz, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  17. ironheadz

ironheadz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How did you get them back Wagz?

ironheadz, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  18. crazyryan

crazyryan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys, email godaddy and push for them do to something about it and eventually they will.

crazyryan, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  19. wagz

wagz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the guy the scammer sold them to sent them back to me the day after, there's a thread on here about it - that guy had about 75% of them that were scammed those 2 days

wagz, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  20. wagz

wagz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    most of us spent at least several calls w/ GD and plenty of emails.....only to hear "we dont get involved in 3rd party disputes" - both GD & PP suck, period.

they are helping facilitate this scam

wagz, Feb 18, 2008 IP