1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stocks vs forex which is better online investment?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by omashow, Mar 17, 2017.

1. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd rather have Warren Buffet's soul than many other of the rich listers - the man lives in the same house that he bought as a young man. #KeepingItReal

sarahk, Mar 31, 2018 IP
  2. RomanEpo

RomanEpo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are most welcome to trade world,For stocks - Local market is best for startup ,than you can enter international market.Company research are more impotent for investment.
    for forex learn business and currency status,you can invest very small amount for startup.

RomanEpo, Apr 1, 2018 IP
  3. Sankalp Patil

Sankalp Patil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my view both stocks and forex are very volatile but if for stability stocks will be more safer. i will suggest you should invest in tangible things like land, gold or even in others business.

Sankalp Patil, Apr 1, 2018 IP
  4. alwaysforGod

alwaysforGod Active Member

Best Answers:
    domain names are a solid investment, i advise researching carefully but the alternate TLDs (besides com/net/org/info/biz) are starting to get some proper attention and SEO opportunities.

alwaysforGod, Apr 7, 2018 IP