1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

stocks vs forex which is better online investment?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by shuman202, Oct 5, 2012.

1. capitalmind

capitalmind Banned

Best Answers:
    I thinks there both good for online investment but its like a gamble you're not sure if you win or not.. but keep trying :)

capitalmind, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  2. Shahbaz Saleem

Shahbaz Saleem Peon

Best Answers:
    In my point of view the forex market is very easy but at the same is very difficult. The thing is to avoid the element of greed one can be successful. Adopting the rule that no greed and make up the mind to earn profit or sustain loss, by reaching that point cut the trade whatever the market trend is1 That's all. You can never be in a loss.

Shahbaz Saleem, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  3. kelouba

kelouba Peon

Best Answers:
    kelouba, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  4. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi, I am a forex trader. I used marketiva since 2006, now marketiva changes its name become AGEA and I still trade. About the details of what we can collaborate, then please PM me your email address. Thanks.

TheCreator, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  5. Comedge

Comedge Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Stocks are good for online investment as it has experienced much growth since the time being. Investors can now enter orders directly online, or even trade with other investors. Online brokers like Compositedge are most often referred to as discount brokers. Online trading platform acts as the hub, allowing investors to purchase and sell such securities as fixed income, equities/stock, options, and mutual funds.

Comedge, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  6. shuman202

shuman202 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i'm not living in us can i still buy American stocks online
    i tried to resister at some famous online brokers but they don't allow non American to register is there an online broker that allow non American to buy American stocks

shuman202, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  7. theAdviserMe

theAdviserMe Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is correct...but in my viewpoint this can be better than not getting exposed into the game. Forex is always a learning experience which can be costly at times...

theAdviserMe, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  8. newbietocpa

newbietocpa Peon

Best Answers:
    Both trading vehicle are gamble if expectation are not set right. If you trade to invest, you are better of buying bonds as blue chips are too expensive and growth potential are limited. Penny stocks are lucrative but highly volatile and manipulative. Invest in gold, silver or bonds.

Alternative you can look for Tim Skyes and his DVDs or trade forex the market maker way with Martin Cole exclusively, his blog if google his name has a 11 part youtube videos which will open your eyes in the way how money aka price is move throughout the whole trading.

Either way invest time and effort in the way you do business online or offline, I took 7 years since 2006 and I am still learning. Visit my blog and learn about being profitable consistently post. It is never about get rich mentality. It is about patience with your profits and being impatience with your losses. Add lots when you are with the trend and reduce lots when you are losing.

Afterall you trade for freedom not to get tight down infront of the screen.

Regards
    David

Profiting Pips Where Smart Money Goes - Who Else Wants To Be Profitable Consistently

newbietocpa, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  9. eurojack

eurojack Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try IB, they accept international clients for sure but they're not stock-only broker. If everything else fails, you can always trade through one of prop firms.

eurojack, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  10. jackydaniels14

jackydaniels14 Peon

Best Answers:
    Forex is a more of a risky way and you need bigger capital to succeed in forex, but stocks is a good option to bear your investments and to keep your millions.

jackydaniels14, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  11. gregortarquin

gregortarquin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We all know very well that investment is one of the most popular as well as important factor in human life which can be done in many ways.There are many websites where online investment can be possible and many people are interested in an online investment.

gregortarquin, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  12. tim.warboys

tim.warboys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Forex for the quick buck!

But really its not a great way to earn consistent money. sadly...

tim.warboys, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  13. tech-24x7

tech-24x7 Member

Best Answers:
    There are some obvious differences between the forex and stock markets which we all know. The forex market is open 24/5, the stock market is not, the forex market allows you to use very high leverage (1:50-1:400) the stock market does not, the forex market allows you to day trade from 1 USD, the stock market does not, the forex market allows you to easily enter short positions, the stock market does not, etc...so we can say that stock market is best than that of forex.
    Also you can refer http://www.signals-provider.com/ for additional information on forex and stocks.

tech-24x7, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  14. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    forex trading is not an easy way to earn money.
    you have to trained himself to mentor level only then you can be among WINNERS.

dean1122, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  15. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Forex isn't an "investment". You don't "invest" in forex you trade or speculate in it.

sambling, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  16. Solar Oblivion

Solar Oblivion Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think that there is a such thing as a "better" investment. Stocks, forex, and digital currency all serve as equally good investments.

Solar Oblivion, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  17. PPC_SuperMaster

PPC_SuperMaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess, forex is much better but you should be ready to run your risks and prepared to study this market for better understanding.

PPC_SuperMaster, Dec 19, 2013 IP